Best train on UK4 by Lewi192 :)

DeletedUser

sn4fh55swio4amrdq1r3.png

It's a 43ms train between 1st and last noble, but 7ms between the 1st and 2nd noble. Obviously I didn't want him lowering the loyalty too much and was bored, so decided to play :lol:

Arrival: Oct 17, 2010 23:46:58:275 - Attack
Arrival: Oct 17, 2010 23:46:58:279 - Support
Arrival: Oct 17, 2010 23:46:58:282 - Attack

Picture:

sheesh.png

Best train sent at me on UK4 at the moment :icon_twisted:

some other train of his that I split, but this train wasn't good ms.

x8tjbc0jadxjnoxt7oec.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This world is far from dead, just a little smaller compared to most ;)

as for trains, guess you just haven't fought any players who can send real fast trains, mine usually are between 10-20 ms and I know some others who can send just as fast ones

Nauzhror

Reaction score
/me debates joining the rim just to acad rush and send a 5 ms train at Grant.

DeletedUser

This world is far from dead, just a little smaller compared to most ;)

as for trains, guess you just haven't fought any players who can send real fast trains, mine usually are between 10-20 ms and I know some others who can send just as fast ones

No offence, but with the removal of army camps, UK4 is very much dead compared to other worlds. Its simply a replica of UK1 now, and UK1 is atrocious, just have a so-so tribe (W1N) crushing noobs left, right and centre.

UK4 will die in a similar way because of the lack of new players joining. Army camps were the only thing special about it; the people at INNOGAMES ruined that.

DeletedUser

Yeah the decision to get rid of them was pretty rough. But just for that I don't think this world will suddenly become dead. I just wish innogames would listen to what their customers want (that's how successful businesses are run)...and I hope someone with some influence is fighting for us to keep them...I hope...or someone should be

DeletedUser

Nah there is one more thing about UK4 which is a huge amount better than UK1 - awards. Don't you dare remove them. I will kill you

DeletedUser

Dan i will have to dis-agree UK1 is much better then UK4 as it has a lot better skill on the world, UK4 does have some skill but not much and the tribes on UK4 are well below average for supposedly top tribes, their are a couple that stad out but thats it. overall UK1 is much better but i will agree that awards are pretty cool unlike you :icon_rolleyes: