Best tribe on World 5

DeletedUser1410

OK so peeps are say we are the best and the like so come on if you think your tribe is the best list them and say why?

And please, everyone show a little respect to others
I'm asking for there opinion, we all have one, I just would like to know why said tribe is the best :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Agree you
43.gif

DeletedUser

Even if you could decide on a definition of what "best" means its kind of an exercise in the obvious isn't it, Ruffus? I might regard all the other tribes with the highest respect but still feel mine was the best. We would all do that, wouldn't we?

But for what it is worth, I am very proud of my tribe, CRUZ, which I helped found from a very small beginning on the rim 2 years ago. We have come through a lot since then and deserve our position in the top 4 tribes due to the committment and energy of a number of very good players, many of whom have become close personal friends. I won't mention people by name at the risk of leaving anyone out but you know who you are. The same applies to a number of players from other tribes, some no longer with us, who have helped make TW far more than just a war game for me but an enjoyable experience. You all have my greatest respect. Its been a privilege to know you.

Paul, Founder and Diplomat of CRUZ

DeletedUser1508

The best tribe on uk5 was Tophat.
Edit: (When I was in it!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1410

lol Better still I can give him one and then he'll shut you up lol

DeletedUser

and to close ...as i always say...dead people dont fart....so as dead tribes....