Bets on how many internals and barbs Wrekt will take?

DeletedUser

As above.. All they do is recruit then dismiss or send those recruits to their 'internalling' tribe to noble (TBS). Babymonkey's conquers are quite embarrassing tbh. Having said that, they do attack well and DARKREAPER seems to be organising them well. Wouldn't be surprised at all though if another one of their members was dismissed and merged into Babymonkey's account :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

As above.. All they do is recruit then dismiss or send those recruits to their 'internalling' tribe to noble (TBS). Babymonkey's conquers are quite embarrassing tbh. Having said that, they do attack well and DARKREAPER seems to be organising them well. Wouldn't be surprised at all though if another one of their members was dismissed and merged into Babymonkey's account :icon_redface:

Because I'm the first and only player to eat inactives and to merge with my coplayers? :icon_rolleyes:

Someone seems butthurt at my actions, did I rim you?? :icon_eek:

PS. Do your homework before posting, DARKREAPER is not the leader of Wrekt.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wasn't a personal attack on you, so don't be offended. I just used you as an example.. I haven't been involved with you but I'm looking forward to the clash between Love and Wrekt. And for DARKREAPER, maybe I'm wrong but I heard he was the one organising everything in your tribe?

DeletedUser

Not taking it personal, but you're still misinformed. Maybe you should verify your sources :)

DeletedUser

The proportion of your internals still stands though. And no you didn't rim me although someone in FOOLS did a while back haha

DeletedUser

aaah, then I'm wondering how you know that I attack well :O

DeletedUser

aaah, then I'm wondering how you know that I attack well :O

Again, I didn't mean you personally..

EDIT: This is because I can't comment on someone's ability based on the majority of their conquers being internals/barbs.. But from what I've heard/seen, DARKREAPER is very decent

DeletedUser

Agreed, pretty shameful stats :p

I don't really care about being judged for eating a few barbs. We didn't ally our way to rank 2 like most of the families on this world, and I think that's something to be proud of. If you think my stats are shameful, that's your problem :p

DeletedUser

No you just recruited your way to rank 2 (think)

Uhm, we'd still be rank 2 with only 5 members... we don't recruit to win, everyone in our tribe are friends, and our latest recruit approached us.

Nice try tho ;)

DeletedUser

Uhm, we'd still be rank 2 with only 5 members... we don't recruit to win, everyone in our tribe are friends, and our latest recruit approached us.

Nice try tho ;)

50 tribe changes since this round started suggests otherwise?

DeletedUser

We had spies and idiots, what can you do? :/

Also had to kick merge accounts to eat them.

Again, nitpicking with no information.

The final line up has been in place for a while.

DeletedUser12733

I know Wrekt from Classic and all their players are well above good ;). If you are upset they eat barbs to form a cluster and master an area more effective then you should cry somewhere else but for a tribe that started late in the world and then boosted their way to rank 2 and top 10 players I would say they are doing pretty well.

Also i see alot of nit picking of stupid things also, i do suggest you get correct info as Dark reaper is not leader of Wrekt ;)

Lastly Why do you not comment on the amount of internals of the other tribes like LOVE who were basically handed villas, Math(at the time) were handed villas. Wrekt have worked hard to be where they are. And as you can see from my classic stats I was never in wrekt but worked with them ;)

They are alot better than most if not all on that classic world. But hey Haters gotta hate

DeletedUser

I know Wrekt from Classic and all their players are well above good ;). If you are upset they eat barbs to form a cluster and master an area more effective then you should cry somewhere else but for a tribe that started late in the world and then boosted their way to rank 2 and top 10 players I would say they are doing pretty well.

Also i see alot of nit picking of stupid things also, i do suggest you get correct info as Dark reaper is not leader of Wrekt ;)

Lastly Why do you not comment on the amount of internals of the other tribes like LOVE who were basically handed villas, Math(at the time) were handed villas. Wrekt have worked hard to be where they are. And as you can see from my classic stats I was never in wrekt but worked with them ;)

They are alot better than most if not all on that classic world. But hey Haters gotta hate

Its amusing you critisize others for their lack of info, yet all you say yourself is basically wrong. Can you please tell me which accounts LOVE have internalled? cause we havent had any players who quit. So... Why are people not commenting on all our internals? Its pretty simple mate. We have had none.

Wrekt have been fighting hard for all the barbs they nobled , indeed. Part of the reason they became rank 2 in the first place is cause we nobled the previous top 10 players.

Last but not least if you really think they have the best players on Classic thats on you. Ill take ours at any time. That some people are not as active in a World due to lack of competition doesnt mean they are bad players. But I doubt you know a single person who play in love anyway. So I guess thats why you made that statement.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser12733

Actually I do know someone from love ;) Both he knows me and I know him but he does not know me by this ingame alias :D

Also when i said comment on internalling i did not mean to tie it into LOVE, what i meant to say is love were handed accounts. I know this for 100% fact because i was sitting an account after he had messaged George about taking his villas and there would be no resistance, I saw this at least another 3 times. If you do not believe ask George :) He tried to noble his way through our member (he was in honey badgers at the time and did not tell us he was quitting he dropped the account on a few of us) and then the sitters decided to fight back and we wiped 7+ villas of George's with defense nukes. (I have witness' to prove so.) That was without trying and at the point george was still actively playing and eating ;)

And lack of competition? I say villages speak for all do they not and from what i hear Love vs Wrekt, Wrekt have eaten more of you lot? :)

I think you lot are also missing the part where i said they started late?

DeletedUser

So you did not mean to tie it to LOVE? Yet you specificly mentioned LOVE. Its hard to comment on something without knowing the accountnames. But if so then who are they, and how many villages was it about?

So you know one player from love on one account, therefore you can confidentally state that wrekt have the better players in this World? Allright. Regarding effort OD stats where just posted. Ours beeing 5 times as high as wrekt with approximately 2 x as many villages. So you can argue from now on and until Christmas and the story wont get any better. We got the highest OD by far cause we have actively nobled player villages with troops in. Wrekt on the other hand have nobled a lot of barbs.

Regarding the lack of competition. Yes indeed. At what time do you think we have been really threatened in this World and a possible win on it? And do you really think that wrekt still has any kind of chance winning this regardless of their effort? If so then fine. Would only be fine if they believe they can win it themselves. Cause all that would do, would to get our own players more active and finish the World faster.

My previous statement stands. People in our tribe have become more inactive due to lack of competition, since we have been dominating this right from the beginning. That is indeed the case. But I am sure your "friend" in LOVE can tell you that too

DeletedUser12733

You still missed my statement, Wrekt have nott been here since the beginning, had they been I would of put my money on them to win the world :)

As for not tying in Love i said clearly in my last post i meant you were handed villas. This you do not deny because you know it is true. Also i did not say i have a friend in love i said i know someone from love and he knows me under another alias ;). I also did not say wrekt would win the world but they have done well to get to 2nd place after starting late and with love having a headstart :)

I can confidently state that wrekt's players are better because i know them ;) I also have seen love players on other worlds and overall i would put my money on wrekt players.

You cannot use the fact that love aren't trying because we both know they are ;)

DeletedUser

they started around 10 days later , so sorry. Ill take my statement back. Wrekt would have won it all then.

"Lastly Why do you not comment on the amount of internals of the other tribes like LOVE who were basically handed villas" This is what you said. Internals are when nobling someone from your own tribe. So I just still would like to know who we internalled? Even though obviously you were referring to something else then fair game.

You can confidently say wrekt has the better players cause you know them? Which players do you know from Love then? Cause most never even played a UK World before this. I guess there is a reason why you cant mention your friends. Cause you dont know any.

Regarding if Love is trying... Not sure what you mean by that. But if you honestly think all players in Love are actively playing you should check stats Again.

That leads me to your first statement critisizing others for their lack of info when you know nothing yourself.