Bets on how many internals and barbs Wrekt will take?

DeletedUser

Darkreaper came from wrekt to help me setup badgers as i needed a nice member base to attract some others. As soon as i had achieved this he returned to his home. Wrekt and badgers actually fought more against each other. Ask for mails ingame. Dohzekzang and warlegend and war bear all hit wrekt members. The facts are there to be seen

Why did they hit when they were allies? In the end Wrekt internalled them all anyway :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser12733

Because the allieship only lasted while i was there. When i moved to 23 it was free game so they weren't internalled it was just as standard as fighting a random tribe :)

DeletedUser

Because the allieship only lasted while i was there. When i moved to 23 it was free game so they weren't internalled it was just as standard as fighting a random tribe :)

I know they were internalled

DeletedUser

Honey badgers were allies of Wrekt yes ;) But didn't love have allies who they ate? :D GG

Sure how would i know Loves diplo :|

I'm not apart of them so GG ;)

They had "unofficial allies" with alot of people. The ones who know know i speak truth, the others, will deny it till the cows come home.

Provide proof please or stop making stuff up :)

@true white, ofc you can :p

DeletedUser

Sure how would i know Loves diplo :|

I'm not apart of them so GG ;)

Provide proof please or stop making stuff up :)

@true white, ofc you can :p

Will transport be provided? I'm not good with heights :s

DeletedUser13733

It's obvious Visser is a troll that knows nothing about Love, and pulling facts out of his arse.

DeletedUser12733

Or i am a man who speaks truth and obviously hitting a few chords :D As for a troll, i don't think you can be classed as a troll if you are just stating facts which you saw in the game. I think some forget i knew the poilitics of most the tribes when i was playing classic because thats how i grow comfortably. See what everyones doing and do he opposite :D

Also Rainbow... really every thread i replied in... hahah :p Childish ;)

DeletedUser13448

Don't mess with Visser, like Rainbow once stated, Visser knows all the tribes inside out... ODA is lying obv...

DeletedUser12733

No i am not always well informed yet i am honest I ahve no reason to lie. When i spoke to alot of Wrekt members we thought it common knowledge that LOVE has been gifted villas. If i am wrong forgive me but I go on info i am told by trusted friends :) As do others?

Also theamk. Mate serious... what is your problem... do you just spam because you have no ability to play ingame?

DeletedUser13733

No, you aren't just 'not well informed', you know nothing whatsoever yet you put on this facade like you do, showcasing FACTS without hard evidence...And you wonder why people don't take you seriously.

DeletedUser12733

No, you aren't just 'not well informed', you know nothing whatsoever yet you put on this facade like you do, showcasing FACTS without hard evidence...And you wonder why people don't take you seriously.

If people base their opinion on me by what i put on the forum then that is what i want them to do :D I do everything with an ulterior ending ;)

People always take me serious when the talking is put to one side and actual playing comes into the equation ;)

DeletedUser13448

Also theamk. Mate serious... what is your problem... do you just spam because you have no ability to play ingame?

I have no abilaty to play IG? Makes me laugh tbh.

I mailed you for 1v1.

DeletedUser

No i am not always well informed yet i am honest I ahve no reason to lie. When i spoke to alot of Wrekt members we thought it common knowledge that LOVE has been gifted villas. If i am wrong forgive me but I go on info i am told by trusted friends :) As do others?

You thought this because they out grew everyone, and for that reason going by wrekts(your) logic they must have been gifted villages, not because they are talented and worked as a tribe from day 1.

DeletedUser

Sounds like Wrekt members are jealous that their internalling tactics weren't enough to catch up to LOVE. And I still don't see how you can claim that a tribe based on internalling can be called the most skilful players

DeletedUser12733

It wasn't based on internalling, yet what is wrong with internalling? Its part of the game and if 2 players wish to co-play or someone wishes to leave is it not tactical to eat the villas before anyone else does? Also i call them a group of some of the most skillful players as I have worked with them and i know how they think and play. Yet i have not worked with Love on a whole so i cannot comment on their skill, but i can comment on what i know about wrekt :). I think this thread is just a jealous way of saying... I can't believe wrekt came out of nowhere and got second place. The haters gotta hate

DeletedUser

You still missed my statement, Wrekt have nott been here since the beginning, had they been I would of put my money on them to win the world :)

As for not tying in Love i said clearly in my last post i meant you were handed villas. This you do not deny because you know it is true. Also i did not say i have a friend in love i said i know someone from love and he knows me under another alias ;). I also did not say wrekt would win the world but they have done well to get to 2nd place after starting late and with love having a headstart :)

I can confidently state that wrekt's players are better because i know them ;) I also have seen love players on other worlds and overall i would put my money on wrekt players.

You cannot use the fact that love aren't trying because we both know they are ;)

Actually I do know someone from love ;) Both he knows me and I know him but he does not know me by this ingame alias :D

So you do or don't know? Can't tell which one is the lie and which one isn't? And fine.. Half based on internaling, half on barbling - but nonetheless, I still wouldn't call those tactics to be skilful

DeletedUser

It wasn't based on internalling, yet what is wrong with internalling? Its part of the game and if 2 players wish to co-play or someone wishes to leave is it not tactical to eat the villas before anyone else does? Also i call them a group of some of the most skillful players as I have worked with them and i know how they think and play. Yet i have not worked with Love on a whole so i cannot comment on their skill, but i can comment on what i know about wrekt :). I think this thread is just a jealous way of saying... I can't believe wrekt came out of nowhere and got second place. The haters gotta hate

[video=youtube;XPFMzskXZvY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPFMzskXZvY[/video]