Bets on how many internals and barbs Wrekt will take?

DeletedUser12733

True white, I do know 1 guy from love, yet i have never played with the group in love. Please read carefully so I don't have to keep re writing what i already have ;)

DeletedUser

True white, I do know 1 guy from love, yet i have never played with the group in love. Please read carefully so I don't have to keep re writing what i already have ;)

I don't really know if you're trolling or not.. I thought you were respectable at first but now your arguments don't make sense. How can you be so 'confident' Wrekt players are better if you've never played with LOVE players? Furthermore, for the nth time of asking, please explain how barbling and internaling constitutes as skill? Don't resort to petty comments please

DeletedUser12733

I never resort to petty comments ;) I don't think i am a troll just sticking up for what i believe yet if you lot wish i exit the thread I can respectfully ;). I believe my theory comes from Wrekt players who have played against some of your tribe members in other worlds, and seemed to be a burden upon them. Also i believe Barb munching is a bad thing I am not a fan of it myself, yet i have seen empires being built out of barbs and clusters so it can be a good tactic is you have the resource/PP/ time to build them up.

Internalling, i don't believe I said it was skill but i do think it is wise. Why let someone else munch on villas near you when you can munch them yourselves? If people wish to co-play or quit then it is a fair reason to internal. Am i wrong? :)

DeletedUser12733

I have this Visser alias so i don't need to live of past reputation. :) Those who know me well know who I have played on.

DeletedUser

I never resort to petty comments ;) I don't think i am a troll just sticking up for what i believe yet if you lot wish i exit the thread I can respectfully ;). I believe my theory comes from Wrekt players who have played against some of your tribe members in other worlds, and seemed to be a burden upon them. Also i believe Barb munching is a bad thing I am not a fan of it myself, yet i have seen empires being built out of barbs and clusters so it can be a good tactic is you have the resource/PP/ time to build them up.

Internalling, i don't believe I said it was skill but i do think it is wise. Why let someone else munch on villas near you when you can munch them yourselves? If people wish to co-play or quit then it is a fair reason to internal. Am i wrong? :)

Don't get me wrong, barbling and internaling are definitely valid tactics which do work - but claiming players who do this as their main tactic to be the most skilful players is just darn right silly. If you had other reasons why Wrekt players are so good, then please do tell, but you haven't mentioned any other reasons. LOVE have worked their way to the top by eating up all their closest rivals. That is what I call respectable and skilful, not Wrekt's tactics.

But anyway, if Wrekt actually want to win, they will have to take on LOVE sooner or later, so we will see who the best players are then.

DeletedUser12733

Yes you are right TW. I think in war we will see what happens, i think both sides are good don't get me wrong, but my money is still on wrekt as a whole. LOVE did start before wrekt though and also alot of people did just quit when they saw that LOVE were growing bigger so they weren't much of a fight to be honest bro.

DeletedUser

Finally some agreement! LOVE could win the world by just eating all the other tribes and leaving Wrekt alone, so I imagine the war would have to be instigated by Wrekt. It would finally be interesting to see how they actually fare in a proper all out war. Are there no other members of Wrekt on the externals?

DeletedUser8366

I never resort to petty comments ;) I believe my theory comes from Wrekt players who have played against some of your tribe members in other worlds, and seemed to be a burden upon them.

You keep referring to love members that you "know", "have seen on other worlds" and now claim that our players have played against Wrekt players before. You point blank refuse to say who you "know", won't say which worlds you have seen us play on. Love is made up of .net players (apart from one person in our group who is a regular .uk player).

Most of us have never played uk before.. personally, last I played was UK6 so i highly doubt you've seen me around unless you are talking about .net. You switch from saying most of love, to some of love to one person. I call BS, not one single person in love has any idea who you are and doesn't really care. There's only one person in wrekt that actually knows some of us and thats Call me maybe who has played in a .net world WITH us.

So what world has wrekt players played against us before? And if you're judging a whole tribe's skill on one person that you apparently know, thats ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13733

Mind telling me which Love players wrekt has played against and also who were burdened?

DeletedUser

Erich Hartmann (changed it from fidel)
Fidel The Fearless
Erich
Fidel (never used)
fidel I
No Eyed Entity
Sir GeneralGrievous
Eric Cartmann (never used)
Sir General Grievous (never used)
German Officer (never used)
Lord Ashfordly VIII
Erich - Duke Of TEOG

Too many I know :)

Was aimed at Visser, i know your accounts.

DeletedUser13733

aaah, then I'm wondering how you know that I attack well :O

You don't. Everyon should see your 'timed' ops, brings tears to my eyes that this is considered top tier on uk (rofl). Though Wrekt is persistent, I'll give them that.:lol:

DeletedUser13733