Better Luck next time Matty :)

DeletedUser

you won becouse I didn' tplay :)
And you won a low server .. Sow you not have speed skils are something else ^^

DeletedUser7966

you won becouse I didn' tplay :)
And you won a low server .. Sow you not have speed skils are something else ^^

You are a wannabe noob who gets rimmed at 1 vill every round.
Also, slower speeds are far more skill based than faster ones, once again showing how little you know.

DeletedUser

You are a wannabe noob who gets rimmed at 1 vill every round.
Also, slower speeds are far more skill based than faster ones, once again showing how little you know.

Why would you want to be a noob? o_O

And yeah, slower speeds are more skillful (me and Alex were rank 1 when Sam went to school and we rimmed him(ish), then we went to school and got rimmed.) = (

DeletedUser857

[gfx]After he had quit, lets not forget, and with most of the villages gifted to us as someone had his sit...[/gfx]

DeletedUser

[gfx]After he had quit, lets not forget, and with most of the villages gifted to us as someone had his sit...[/gfx]

It was still fun =P
Was that the round were that Mass-recruiting Tribe who thought they were great were against us?

DeletedUser

Well, the only reason I could think of for you not to "attempt" to noble Tracey would be, if you wanted to be/ applied to become a mod. Infact the stupid little chat I was in, summed up your ability as a player and infact a person. So Im quiet happy you don't like me. And hope your happy with 2nd :lol:

You're saying if Matt tried to noble Tracey, then that would change her mind about giving him mod? If so, then that is messed up. Lol.