Beyond Imagination = Figment of the past...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It is with regret that I Clamju would be the one to announce this, but I just got word from an external source of information that the Duke of Bi!, Grant/Smile? has decided to delete smile? from UK4 and indeed, disband Bi! in the process.

So, by tomorrow, Bi! will have disbanded and left this world behind, or indeed, Grant will have with it. A sad moment for Bi! players, perhaps a happy one for the world.

But indeed, I take sadness in being the first to say...

Bye Bi!

DeletedUser

If this is true that is very interesting news indeed.

DeletedUser

Something about UK4 being noob or something?

Thats what he said anyway.

Sorry guys, just got tired of it. I mean, Bi! would basically own this world, cause we are so much better than the rest of UK4 (excluding our allies). It would be no fun dominating over a bunch of noobs, so we've decided that myself and Grant will hit delete within the next week, and disband Bi!.

Its been fun.

Kthxbai.

DeletedUser

hmmmm, Very conveniant how this comes very quickly after a number of tribes declare on Bi!

But, good luck to you all wherever you end up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7217

So basically you quit because you are bored of over domination...

Hmmm *thinks back to all his posts*

DeletedUser

So basically you quit because you are bored of over domination...

Hmmm *thinks back to all his posts*

Isn't that what you were yowling and moaning about? Bi! dominating and how everyone should unite against us? Well, despite your "unity" (poor unity I might add), and the blatant fact that we are and will continue demolishing all you throw at us, so we decided to assume we've won UK4, and move on.

DeletedUser7217

I agree to disagree. When Smile? will quit you guys wouldn't be able to do anything. Grant was the only reason you did well

DeletedUser

I agree to disagree. When Smile? will quit you guys wouldn't be able to do anything. Grant was the only reason you did well

Lol, rubbish, we have loads of players talented in their own right.

DeletedUser

why disband? looking at another thread with a w4 map you havn't won or dominated w4. :icon_wink:

Bi and the likes of pest make the world more interesting as everyone wants to fight the best, you will be letting alot of people down if you quit :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i will lead bi! ..... declare our superiority lol

(nod)

grant is good but be fair, our other players didnt get top 20 rankings and ODA etc from luck!

DeletedUser

If you are genuinely quitting why disband the tribe ??
Doesnt any of the other members want to have a go at leadership or have you all decided this is the best way to go...

Good luck in your next world for those that quit

(Above post got written at same time)

Good luck Mark and well done on stepping up to the plate :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7217

and why did you flame Ruffus for disbanding whilst quitting?

DeletedUser

And you are not? I thought w5 proved you wrong

I was quitting TW entirely.

At the last minute, Grant just offered me to coplay him.

I couldn't resist. I wanted to quit TW entirely and never play again. I quit UK1, UK4 and UK5 on the same day.

If that's being substandard, that I'll happily admit I'm rubbish. No matter.

DeletedUser7217

Go play Evony or something - you can make your huge ego there

DeletedUser

Getting beat and forced to quit by dubbythemule doesn't really add to your credentials though. But I'm sure there will be some excuse about why you failed there as well.

If bi want to dispand let them, those who quit will do so, those who stay can find new tribes or keep Bi going themselves.

DeletedUser

Getting beat and forced to quit by dubbythemule doesn't really add to your credentials though. But I'm sure there will be some excuse about why you failed there as well.

If bi want to dispand let them, those who quit will do so, those who stay can find new tribes or keep Bi going themselves.

Never got cleared by him. I quit on the 25th, not losing one troop to him. I don't call that a victory tbh.

DeletedUser

Sorry guys, just got tired of it. I mean, Bi! would basically own this world, cause we are so much better than the rest of UK4 (excluding our allies). It would be no fun dominating over a bunch of noobs, so we've decided that myself and Grant will hit delete within the next week, and disband Bi!.

Yet not so long ago :icon_rolleyes:

Bi! is the best by far. Why do you think it's taking 3 tribes having to team up to take us down? What they don't realise is when Bi! is gone that they'll have to fight alone vs each other without no one holding there hand. It's going to be fun. Bi! till I Die. We'll see who in Bi! are loyal during big wars, but the fact is I'm not going to disband after someone leaves the tribes unlike Ruffus ;)

Cant see why ruffus got flamed as much as he did...:icon_evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.