Beyond Imagination = Figment of the past...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1410

Smile? today at 03:58 Quote

No, I didn't ask Clamju to do this, but let's keep this lie going for the lulz?

Don't be alarmed, we are not disbanding, and Smile? will not quit.

Just have a laugh!

~Ad
Edited by Smile? today at 03:59

Hmm unlucky

DeletedUser

Just have a laugh!

~Ad

Hmm unlucky

Well Smile? I'm cracking up here. If this above mail is true what a pathetic, childish joke. Grow up.

DeletedUser

Just have a laugh!

~Ad

Hmm unlucky

That was me.

Ok, joke's over we aren't disbanding.

Thread can be locked.

DeletedUser

Well Smile? I'm cracking up here. If this above mail is true what a pathetic, childish joke. Grow up.

Don't be hating on Ady and Grant, be hating on Clamju.

TROLOLOLOLOOOLOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

DeletedUser

Getting a little angsty over a joke, aren't you?

Besides, blame Clamju, it wasn't Bi! that started this, so go flame someone else for a change.

DeletedUser

I like my jokes to be funny a bit like the Engerland footy team.

har de har.

DeletedUser6695

Meh its not really funny, basically copied what the three stooges did on uk5 :|

DeletedUser6695

When they pretended to kick zard and stuff, okay this is slightly different but the same principle

DeletedUser

When they pretended to kick zard and stuff, okay this is slightly different but the same principle

This was completely unplanned, Clamju just posted this, I saw it, and I thought... ehhhhh why not go along with it, hehe...

DeletedUser

smile quitting

thought he might want to give up because he cant find any more 15 yr olds that act like 7 yr olds to cheat for him

DeletedUser

I was quitting TW entirely.

At the last minute, Grant just offered me to coplay him.

I couldn't resist. I wanted to quit TW entirely and never play again. I quit UK1, UK4 and UK5 on the same day.

If that's being substandard, that I'll happily admit I'm rubbish. No matter.

Well at least I know now why everyone doesnt like this guy. Its not even PnP he is just a complete idiot, and from w5 shininigans looks like he gets carried quite a lot by other players and just likes shouting his mouth off and crying like a baby when its proven!

DeletedUser

bi! wars???....

i heard that a number of tribes declared war on bi! and so could this be why Bi! is disbanding?

DeletedUser857

[gfx]Perhaps if you read the thread before posting, you would note that Bi! are not disbanding- it was just a joke from Clamju[/gfx]

DeletedUser6944

'it's not over until the fat lady sings'
basically

i wouldnt be surprised if people saw this and started preparing nukes and nobles to take over the barbs :icon_rolleyes:

'Do not count your chicks until your eggs have hatched' etc

DeletedUser

'it's not over until the fat lady sings'
basically

i wouldnt be surprised if people saw this and started preparing nukes and nobles to take over the barbs :icon_rolleyes:

'Do not count your chicks until your eggs have hatched' etc

If they did they will have the nukes and nobles ready soon to send at nice live villages, so no damage done then.

DeletedUser

[clt]Cut out the spam please, go to MSG for that... its thata way -------->[/clt]

Status
Not open for further replies.