Bi! being hit hard?

DeletedUser

Mggege is one of the worst to have in your tribe, starts off amazing. Conquers everything and everyone.
Gets fed up ater 30 vills, quits and moves on, fair enough. Does not like to see the old account stripped by his old tribe and defends as many attacks as he can, shifts support about, sends his troops to attack what was his friendly vills.
Basically a big fat .... you. you taught me how to play, you taught me the skillz to succeed but i don't care, i'm not loyal in anyway.

All respect gone.

DeletedUser

Mggege is one of the worst to have in your tribe, starts off amazing. Conquers everything and everyone.
Gets fed up ater 30 vills, quits and moves on, fair enough. Does not like to see the old account stripped by his old tribe and defends as many attacks as he can, shifts support about, sends his troops to attack what was his friendly vills.
Basically a big fat .... you. you taught me how to play, you taught me the skillz to succeed but i don't care, i'm not loyal in anyway.

All respect gone.

no one cares.

@sweetdeath: also we didnt stack a village. we stacked all his villages like that k so halt deine fresse, du noob.

DeletedUser

We will bleed the offence of our enemies, then crush it with our own.

Behold the power of Bi!, such that WETLUV can barely dent our armour despite their superior numbers, while we crush them with ease.

DeletedUser6695

All respect gone.

this is a completely pointless post...as said above no one cares:lol:

also stacking vills/players on the frontlines can be a good idea

DeletedUser857

Congratulations, you can stack a village.

no one cares.

@sweetdeath: also we didnt stack a village. we stacked all his villages like that k so halt deine fresse, du noob.

Yes, I know- I'm not nooby enough to assume you would only stack the one village :icon_rolleyes:

this is a completely pointless post...as said above no one cares:lol:

also stacking vills/players on the frontlines can be a good idea

Yes, it's one of the basic skills of tribalwars. My point was that its not something to ego about- egoing being something Smile? seems to do at every opportunity.

DeletedUser

I feel for mggege, wherever he posts he gets flamed :L

In other news, why does my sig say I am rank 30 when I'm rank 18?

thanks at least someone :D But you get used to it and I often even understand the ones flaming me because a lot of stuff I'm writing sounds stupid as my English is not the best.

roflcptr said:

All respect gone.
And I don't know what you mean... Maybe my co-player did some stuff... I myself never attacked tribe members :D
Well and I think a lot of players stop playing as soon as they have about 100k-2million points. I even know players that just play till 50k and start another world then. I just think that the beginning phase is the best of the game. Later your motivation will sink rapidly...

DeletedUser

thanks soo much :D
but b2t... eeehm what was the topic again? ah yeah Bi!'s war :D
any news on it? ;)

DeletedUser

Neither side is doing much really...

Side 1:
Tribes: Bi!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WETLUV LUVWET
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 52
Difference: 16

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 7
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 267,885
Side 2: 131,894
Difference: 135,991

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46,598
Side 2: 34,056
Difference: 12,542

chart

DeletedUser

I like mggege too, he speaks the truth :) especially about lacking motivation as time goes on

DeletedUser

They outnumber us 6-1, I think we're doing alright, personally.

DeletedUser

Yes, I know- I'm not nooby enough to assume you would only stack the one village :icon_rolleyes:

Yes, it's one of the basic skills of tribalwars. My point was that its not something to ego about- egoing being something Smile? seems to do at every opportunity.

i was showing him the report so he can see how much he killed. so he knows hes not getting much oda from it and hes prob alredy pissed about losing the nuke... now knowing hes not getting much oda from it also as oda dont update right away if u dont clear the village... it updates like a week later which will make him pissed even more lol. you r an idiot.

DeletedUser

They outnumber us 6-1, I think we're doing alright, personally.

They kicked their ball over my wall the other day and i burst it on them :p

put that in the stats aswel:icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

now knowing hes not getting much oda from it also as oda dont update right away if u dont clear the village... it updates like a week later which will make him pissed even more lol. you r an idiot.

Actually, it's more like 2 -3 hours...

Also, can people use some capital letters? It's hard to tell where your sentences stop and begin :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Are You Sleeping?

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 2: 27
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 6

chart

Side 1: 54,415
Side 2: 91,918
Difference: 37,503

chart

Side 1: 1,995
Side 2: 34,656
Difference: 32,661

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 2: 27

chart

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 6

chart

Side 1: 54,415
Side 2: 91,918
Difference: 37,503

chart

Side 1: 1,995
Side 2: 34,656
Difference: 32,661

chart

I hope you are proud of OPing an inactive target. Good for you.

DeletedUser

Nobling our freshly quit tribe member skews stats quite a lot. I must admit, it was a good idea on your part. Easy villages should never be left in terms of honor. It's a game, go ahead. =D

DeletedUser6726

Hmmm, nice bit of propaganda there.

A couple of days doesnt make a war.

Maybe you should consider the last month or so?? or would that make you look bad.

b]Side 1:[/b]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LUVWET WETLUV
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 225
Side 2: 253
Difference: 28

chart

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 20

chart

Side 1: 883,072
Side 2: 642,183
Difference: 240,889

chart

Side 1: 147,982
Side 2: 99,468
Difference: 48,514

chart

Not really the spanking you made it out to be now is it.

DeletedUser

I see, so you are saying it is sheer coincidence that EVERY PLAYER IN Bi! that we noble has quit? How on earth would we know they were quitting? TW Map does not show them inactive! I think it is just a cover up of another player Bi! is unable to save and therefore will now boot them as the others have been that were nobled before her/him.

DeletedUser

I see, so you are saying it is sheer coincidence that EVERY PLAYER IN Bi! that we noble has quit? How on earth would we know they were quitting? TW Map does not show them inactive! I think it is just a cover up of another player Bi! is unable to save and therefore will now boot them as the others have been that were nobled before her/him.

We are not saying that every player you noble has quit. We accept the fact that you have nobled some of our active members. We are just stating that Master Betty has and had quit. Thusly, your OP was successful against an inactive member of Bi!.