Bi! being hit hard?

DeletedUser

Well that just takes the fun out of boasting.... Guess that would explain why we were able to noble them so easily without losses... Way to crash a tea party! :icon_confused:

To Morning Star: The top of that statistics page was supposed to read...ARE YOU SLEEPING...

But I think I have that answer right now. I am not the type of person to make anyone look bad, in fact I would come to your aid as well if you didn't hate us so badly... haha!

That was just a retaliation attack against MasterBetty for trying to take out one of ours but lost his/her nukes instead.

DeletedUser

Actually, it's more like 2 -3 hours...

Also, can people use some capital letters? It's hard to tell where your sentences stop and begin :icon_wink:
Actually it depends on the circumstances. It updates at different points in time so that an attacker cannot tell how much was killed, if the attack did not show the attacker how many troops were defending. Im sure there are some other circumstances but i do not remember much from that lesson.

DeletedUser

This is interesting, and however you look at it WETLUV/LUVWET are still putting up a good fight against some of TW's supposedly best players

DeletedUser

This is interesting, and however you look at it WETLUV/LUVWET are still putting up a good fight against some of TW's supposedly best players

It's worth bearing in mind that we have 38 members, while they have 208. As a family they have more villages, points and importantly players than we do.

DeletedUser

It's worth bearing in mind that we have 38 members, while they have 208. As a family they have more villages, points and importantly players than we do.

And more bonfires!

Stupid "new" paladin weapons. Old ones were better.

DeletedUser7325

They have less points then you, yes more members but less points mean, less activity in terms of troops production and offenses.

Far as war goes, i think its pretty fair war unlike few tribes that pick on tribes, 1/3rd their size.

DeletedUser

They have less points then you, yes more members but less points mean, less activity in terms of troops production and offenses.

Far as war goes, i think its pretty fair war unlike few tribes that pick on tribes, 1/3rd their size.

Bi: Total Points 2,540,364

LUVWET: Total Points 652,076
WETLUV: Total Points 2,124,947
Family: Total Points 2,775,023

2,775,023 > 2,540,364

Maths, not your strong point, eh?

DeletedUser7325

I missed As a Family bit there, on their own they are lesser in points then you guys.

Secondly about less/equal points (and more members), would you rather have 20 villages with 2k points each or 10 with 4k points each?

Thats in terms of Farm space and Troops production.
20 lvl 15 Farms => 20 x 2216 = 44320 Villagers or
10 lvl 30 Farms => 10 x 24000 = 240000 Villagers.

Assuming more points per village = Higher lvl barracks/stables and mines means More and Faster troops production. (Bi have upper hand in that prospect)

DeletedUser857

I missed As a Family bit there, on their own they are lesser in points then you guys.

Secondly about less/equal points (and more members), would you rather have 20 villages with 2k points each or 10 with 4k points each?

Assuming more points per village = Higher lvl barracks/stables and mines means More and Faster troops production. (Bi have upper hand in that prospect)

^^Win

DeletedUser

Yet two level 5 barracks will produce troops faster than one level 23 barracks (Provided my math is correct)

More villages = More troops churned out on a daily basis.

DeletedUser7325

Yet two level 5 barracks will produce troops faster than one level 23 barracks (Provided my math is correct)

More villages = More troops churned out on a daily basis.

Tiny bit of more maths,

Lets train 2000 :axemen:

2 lvl 5 Barracks => 182:39:47 x 2 = 365:19:34 Hrs Built Time. But as they are 2 Villages so Total time =182:39:47 / 1000 :axemen:

Now,

1 lvl 23 Barracks => 127:59:23 x 1 = 127:59:23 Hrs Total Built Time.

So its still faster :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tiny bit of more maths,
Lets train 2000 :axemen:
2 lvl 5 Barracks => 182:39:47 x 2 = 365:19:34 Hrs Built Time. But as they are 2 Villages so Total time =182:39:47 / 1000 :axemen:

Now,

1 lvl 23 Barracks => 127:59:23 x 1 = 127:59:23 Hrs Built Time.

So its faster :)
Blargh, my bad. Using google as a calculator when tired isn't a good combo >.>

It takes 418.488 seconds to recruit a spear in a level 5 rax
In a level 16 rax, it takes 220.416 seconds to recruit one.

My point still stands that more barracks work out faster for making troops, usually regardless of level.

And this is going on the basis that the "average" WETLUV/LUVWET village has only a level 5 rax, which, to most people, is gained before they reach 300 points.

DeletedUser7325

But you are missing another point, which i mentioned in my original post that,

Assume, More points=Higher lvl Barracks/Stables and Mines/Resources.

Now constant supply of resources is must, which smaller village cant gather. So point still stays there.

DeletedUser

But you are missing another point, which i mentioned in my original post that,

Now constant supply of resources is must, which smaller village cant gather. So point still stays there.

Anyone with a couple hundred LC or ~750 spears can easily provide enough res for a village of that size.

And by using the market from their bigger villages to feed smaller ones, you can do so that way.

DeletedUser7325

lol, we are talking about small villages so no bigger village comes into play. Yes farming can save the day but producing few troops / hr would effect the farming rate and haul quantity. Its more struggle than bigger villages and more troops :)

DeletedUser

lol, we are talking about small villages so no bigger village comes into play. Yes farming can save the day but producing few troops / hr would effect the farming rate and haul quantity. Its more struggle than bigger villages and more troops :)

Well, most players have at least their first village a bit larger.

After briefly looking at their stats, most WETLUV players have a village of at least 6K points.

hell, the average WETLUV village is only 1.3K behind Bi!

Assuming that most have 24/7 production (which I'd be surprised if they didn't tbh) WETLUV family can make more troops per day than Bi! due to their size.

DeletedUser

I'd prefer the big villa but you are forgetting that the small villas can grow to become a big villa...

Did you not think of that? They can swap res with each other and have 1 offense and 1 defense, when they are both maxed out, the once little villas will Destroy the once big villa and so it ends with YallGotPwned being correct ; )

And by saying "lol, we are talking about small villages so no bigger village comes into play." Are you saying that no-one in Wetluv has a big villa to supply the little one?

DeletedUser7325

I'd prefer the big villa but you are forgetting that the small villas can grow to become a big villa...

Did you not think of that? They can swap res with each other and have 1 offense and 1 defense, when they are both maxed out, the once little villas will Destroy the once big villa and so it ends with YallGotPwned being correct ; )

And by saying "lol, we are talking about small villages so no bigger village comes into play." Are you saying that no-one in Wetluv has a big villa to supply the little one?

I was referring to my original post, where i compared 2 2k villages to 1 4k village.
You are forgetting FARM which is a big factor when it comes to smaller and bigger villages.

Higher level of farm increases troop counts by 1000's. Had you read my post about 2 x lvl 15 Farms against 1 x lvl 30 farm, then you would have understood the whole concept.

"when they are both maxed out, the once little villas will Destroy the once big villa" < here you proved me right though, as you said Once, means when it would destroy the big village it would no longer be Small itself?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, that's true, or it could just have a level 30 Farm full of troops, I use terms loosely to avoid being stuck in a situation like you are ; )

2 2k villages with level 27 Farms against a point-whore with 4k points and a level 10 Farm... (this consists of a level 30 HQ, Warehouse, 25 Market etc, the not so useful buildings) Hmmm... I think the 2k's win by a mile.

DeletedUser7325

I dont think I am in any situation really. Far as your terms i dont think you used them loosely here though. Regarding your post well no one has talked about point-whore so far.

"2 2k villages with level 27 Farms against a point-whore with 4k points and a level 10 Farm... (this consists of a level 30 HQ, Warehouse, 25 Market etc, the not so useful buildings) Hmmm... I think the 2k's win by a mile."

Dont think anyone mentioned that setup really.

Point being discussed was more points in terms of buildings such as Farm, Barracks, Stable and Resources. No one mentioned market and warehouse lvls either.