Bi! being hit hard?

DeletedUser

I missed As a Family bit there, on their own they are lesser in points then you guys.

If they're a family tribe, the other branches count in the war.

Secondly about less/equal points (and more members), would you rather have 20 villages with 2k points each or 10 with 4k points each?

Thats in terms of Farm space and Troops production.
20 lvl 15 Farms => 20 x 2216 = 44320 Villagers or
10 lvl 30 Farms => 10 x 24000 = 240000 Villagers.

Assuming more points per village = Higher lvl barracks/stables and mines means More and Faster troops production. (Bi have upper hand in that prospect)

Alright, we're going to use some real numbers here.
An average Bi! village has around 6,100 points.
An average WETLUV village has 4,800 points.
An average LUVWET village has 3,500 points.

So I don't think we're talking about a scenario where Bi! have villages twice as big, it's just a few thousand points, which probably equates to a few barracks/stables levels and maybe an academy. Roughly our villages aren't vastly superior, it's just each player controls more villages, as opposed to having 2 or 3 villages per player as WETLUV/LUVWET have.

And i'm gonna draw attention to Ady's statement, paladin weapons are useful. Most Bi! players have at least 7 villages, some significantly more, which means our paladins are stretched across more villages. On the contrary WETLUV have a plethora of Bonfire's ready to send out to whoever needs it, and sure they might not always have the biggest villages, but if all their defensive troops come with supporting weapons (HC, Archer, Spear, Cat, Sword) and they get all 5 into a village, and Bi! physically can't build enough paladins to do that, actually having more players for your points can be pretty handy.

All of this is academic of course, because i'm just trying to make it look like Bi! are in an impossible situation to either excuse a crushing defeat or make our glorious victory seem more magnificent.

DeletedUser7325

Its a fair point in regards to pally weapons. While as the equation goes, it just says in war, number of troops matter much more than the number of villages. That all really.

DeletedUser

Its a fair point in regards to pally weapons. While as the equation goes, it just says in war, number of troops matter much more than the number of villages. That all really.
Without the paladin, i would completely agree.

DeletedUser

Ah the weekend that was Operation Kill Master Betty.

The Master Betty account is a tale of wo and sorrow, started by 3 giants of world 1 the account shot straight to the top 20, however sadly these players had to quit due to wars in w1 kicking off which meant the account passed to new owners after about a week, and having destroying the bulk of the troops on the account they to quit, a 3rd owner picked the account up just in time to be gang banged the following day.

Of course WET could not have known this but, should realise there next target may not be so easy.

Following Operation Kill Master Betty some of us in K44 decided to have our own operation " Revenge of Master Betty".

Here are the results, of a fun packed weekend from both sides.

Here Bi! Roar

MEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW

Side 1:
Tribes: Bi!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WETLUV LUVWET
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 7