Bi! to ruin World 4?

DeletedUser

1 Bi! 5.706.469 5.936.423 46 129.053 833 7.127
2 ?!? 2.459.474 2.459.474 40 61.487 414 5.941

Bi! has more than double the points of the rank 2 tribe, not to mention it also has at least more than double the Average points per player of all the other top 10 tribes.

1 Smile? Bi! 387.956 47 8254
2 mggege Bi! 336.784 48 7016
3 THE RAINMAN Bi! 268.283 34 7891
4 Lord Wildheart Bi! 258.428 31 8336
5 little one Bi! 244.425 29 8428
6 stuart1336 Bi! 230.214 30 7674
7 SHERLOCK HOLMES Bi! 200.893 28 7175
8 Ka300m Bi! 193.122 24 8047
9 CaptV Bi! 192.817 29 6649
10 BattleAxe Bi! 184.933 26 7113
11 Craic CommanDer Urban 175.968 20 8798
12 Reverend Revelry UDog 174.528 23 7588
13 pompeycabbie Bi! 173.530 22 7888
14 craig123 Bi! 170.531 22 7751
15 morning star Bi! 170.444 23 7411
16 mark21lancs Bi! 168.797 22 7673
17 death judge TEA 165.457 24 6894
18 lewi192 Bi! 156.746 23 6815
19 Jubblies Bi! 156.667 19 8246
20 Lindeking HYBRID 156.253 21 7441

hmmmm...anyone else from the top 20 who doesn't want to join Bi! ?

If the leadership is even only half-decent than there is not much that can be done to get Bi! off their top spot with such a margin. Unless lots of people start leaving due to boredom then I don't see anything happening to Bi! Even if some do leave I'm sure there would be no shortage of players who would wouldn't think twice about leaving their tribes and joining Bi! as these days loyalty seems to have gone down the drain, anything to not get attacked and easily have more points.

So either Bi! somehow screws up on its own (either leadership doing something stupid or everyone going inactive or tribe disbanding or dividing for some internal reason) or every single tribe which borders with Bi! attacks them. But then what's the point of that if you know that your top players will just abandon your tribe and join Bi! as soon as the fighting starts? The only tribe which had a chance of opposing Bi!, 404, is gone

Worlds can change radically in a couple of days, however with such a ridiculous margin on the rank 2 tribe and having just about all the players in the top 20 can anything really unexpected happen in the next month or two?

I see Bi! comically dominating until they get bored of it. Has this world been ruined?

DeletedUser

The idea of a game is to win.

We are winning.

Kthxbai.

DeletedUser

The idea of a game is to win.

We are winning.

Yes I agree, however we also play the game to have fun, soon it might become too easy for you guys to say you're actually enjoying the game. That's usually when boredom kicks in and the top players start to leave the world.

DeletedUser

Actually having such a high achieving tribe will hopefully give some smaller players a learning experience/curb. Bi! may be miles ahead of each tribe but have you noticed a lot of top players in there? Could this be reducing teamwork within the tribe, maybe smaller; more willing tribes are up for a challenge?

DeletedUser7217

I agree with this thread, I have an idea, how about tribes like Vital and =FATE= and UDog join together to try and beat Bi! with the help of some others, they might stand a chance, with communication and willing to lose everything just to put Bi! down, hopefully they will think about it before they get cleared

DeletedUser

Well actually it's not as clear cut as the figures suggest in my opinion. If you take a look at the map although Bi!'s postitioning has improved a lot with the influx of 404 players in K55 and 54, it is still not wonderful in terms of having a lot of players that are fairly isolated. Add to this the fact that some of the other top tribes have far better density in key areas of the map that, in theory at least, will make attack/support ops a lot easier for them to achieve, then things become more balanced even before the anti-Bi! alliance talks (and you can be sure there will be some of those!) begin or bear any fruit.

Also of course there is the issue of unpredictability, and while it is highly unlikely that the self-destruct button will be pressed as it was for 404, it is still the case that in any tribe, however successful, players leave and that this can have a big impact if they are big players and if there is no orderly handover or internal nobling completed before they quit (and I've seen this happen many times in the past on various worlds). So yes, in the short term Bi! are clearly in the driving seat, but any more than that is hard to predict - and with all the egos with scant regard for genuine team play knocking around inside that tribe I would not be surprised in the slightest if splits were also a distinct possibility. In other words, it's still all to play for... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It would of been the rest of the worlds fault if they cannot pull themselves together.

Plus to say a world is going to be ruined/ended so early is pathetic.

DeletedUser

A tribe never considers the "fun" of a world, when doing an action. We don't care about your fun. Only our own.

We declared on 404 for a reason; its not our fault they crumbled soon after. What do you think, the good players in 404 will just stay tribeless and do nothing, for "fun"? How is that fun?!?

Ofc they join the best they can, and unfortunately for you, that's Bi!, cause we *were* the best, and now, we are even more so the best, and no one can deny it.

Go play tribalhugs if you don't like it.

DeletedUser

The world hasn't ended, but it has certainly been ruined for the next month or so. I started this thread not only to highlight the ridiculous situation this world has put it self in, with nearly all the biggest players taking the easy way out and and joining the same tribe but also to send a message to all the loyal players out there, who aren't planning on joining Bi! when Bi! comes knocking on their door, that something has to be done quickly as otherwise Bi!'s lead may become unassailable.

DeletedUser

The world hasn't ended, but it has certainly been ruined for the next month or so. I started this thread not only to highlight the ridiculous situation this world has put it self in, with nearly all the biggest players taking the easy way out and and joining the same tribe but also to send a message to all the loyal players out there, who aren't planning on joining Bi! when Bi! comes knocking on their door, that something has to be done quickly as otherwise Bi!'s lead may become unassailable.

Lol, any challenge thrown as us, we will simply destroy. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Apparently there were like 2-3 players in 404 (highly ranked) who just told Bi! everything there was to know, obviously I don't know the full story but they seemed to only be concerned about their own safety and are pretty disloyal ?@#ts.

DeletedUser

Apparently there were like 2-3 players in 404 (highly ranked) who just told Bi! everything there was to know, obviously I don't know the full story but they seemed to only be concerned about their own safety and are pretty disloyal ?@#ts.

if you mean my account we had conflicts with 404 and wanted to join bi! even before getting to know anything about a war...
after we left the tribe crashed down

DeletedUser857

...and with all the egos with scant regard for genuine team play knocking around inside that tribe I would not be surprised in the slightest if splits were also a distinct possibility. In other words, it's still all to play for... :icon_wink:

I think people assume that egos clash in a good tribe a lot more than they do- the result is quite to opposite.

The fact is, everyone is good enough to know what to do so there is rarely disagreement over anything- I'm really enjoying my time in Bi! it has to be said, its a really fun tribe to be in and the people are all awesome :)

Well... except maybe Addy who pulls the whole tribe down with his noobish ways :icon_wink:

DeletedUser7217

It is only fun because you are not getting attacked because you are being defended by your tribe's rep and points and ODT and nobody dares to touch you. In my opinion its more fun to take down a bigger tribe than you then own all the smaller ones.

Rep for small tribes who fight