Bi! to ruin World 4?

DeletedUser

*Speaks condescendingly* That's not even a game you noob! :D

Hey what do you have against me Adellion, it was just a bit of banter to start with but I'm beginning to think you don't like me.. :icon_rolleyes:

Lol, dissing the duke of Bi! isn't a wise move. Yeah, so he attacked you. Would you like me to join in? Its a game. Get used to being attacked, and don't flame people cause they attack you. He is within his right for attacking you.

Plus... why did you recruit 404 refugees, Vital? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

That guy tried to make it look like nMe and Grant are two different people... I was just letting him know it's the same person. Don't be mad I'm scouting you. I'm going to rim you on monday. :) not going to flame you back. Don't want to be banned on forums for flaming a child on the internet.

DeletedUser

That guy tried to make it look like nMe and Grant are two different people... I was just letting him know it's the same person. Don't be mad I'm scouting you. I'm going to rim you on monday. :) not going to flame you back. Don't want to be banned on forums for flaming a child on the internet.

Again, I think I speak for all the people without brown noses when I say "big who cares?"

And ady you're so boring

DeletedUser6695

Exactly SD, HF it will become boring and after a while people will leave and other players will come into the top 20, like =fate= and ?!?

im confused:icon_confused:

you say tribes will be in the top 20 players!! this is madness, but seriously imo =FATE= players will break the top 20 :lol:

DeletedUser

Let's try and keep on-topic and cut all the personal stuff eh guys (he says disparingly)... Clearly so far Bi! have NOT ruined w4 given the amount of activity that is going on to oppose their permenant and crushing dominance, so once again diplomacy becomes very interesting indeed - as, I suspect, will the fighting when it actually starts in earnest... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It would appear that only HotFusion and delacroix are the only ones speaking with sense here. The fact is since the start of iHate (later to lead to being Bi!) has lowered it's standards over time in most areas including recruitment efficiency. Their competitors are just letting their emotions and ignorance blind them into a submissive state of letting aggressive words on the externals get to them. Why is it that people seem to think there is a hierarchy on the forums which dictate how right you are depending on how much or how aggressive you post? So what if someone on the forums is flaming you for calling on their shoddy tactics, exploit there obvious weaknesses and pound them to a bloody pulp!

There is really enough attack power collectively to hammer Bi!'s so called defences through the use of readily available information on these forums here, and .net where information is even higher in quantity, you just have to cut a short time out of your input in spam conversations on the myth of communication heaven that is called 'Skype'.

Sometimes I feel like there is just only a few sections of people playing this game, which mostly entitle both the ego junkies who rely on words to deter any uprising that would cause them to actually use more strategy than not walking into a lamppost and the numpties that aid them in their cause by attempting to "inflate" the latter's arrogance.

So what if Bi! have more points than anyone else, get stable boys to prepare the cavalry (or "scoop the poop" as seen on the graphical village screen) and get your spears on the grinding stones and show the non-believers posting on here that you have the ounce of common sense and efficiency for Bi! to no "ruin" the world you all throw your time and premium costs at ;-)

DeletedUser7217

im confused:icon_confused:

you say tribes will be in the top 20 players!! this is madness, but seriously imo =FATE= players will break the top 20 :lol:
I mean that players from the following tribe will make it into the top 20, sorry English isnt my first language -_-

DeletedUser

It would appear that only HotFusion and delacroix are the only ones speaking with sense here. The fact is since the start of iHate (later to lead to being Bi!) has lowered it's standards over time in most areas including recruitment efficiency. Their competitors are just letting their emotions and ignorance blind them into a submissive state of letting aggressive words on the externals get to them. Why is it that people seem to think there is a hierarchy on the forums which dictate how right you are depending on how much or how aggressive you post? So what if someone on the forums is flaming you for calling on their shoddy tactics, exploit there obvious weaknesses and pound them to a bloody pulp!

There is really enough attack power collectively to hammer Bi!'s so called defences through the use of readily available information on these forums here, and .net where information is even higher in quantity, you just have to cut a short time out of your input in spam conversations on the myth of communication heaven that is called 'Skype'.

Sometimes I feel like there is just only a few sections of people playing this game, which mostly entitle both the ego junkies who rely on words to deter any uprising that would cause them to actually use more strategy than not walking into a lamppost and the numpties that aid them in their cause by attempting to "inflate" the latter's arrogance.

So what if Bi! have more points than anyone else, get stable boys to prepare the cavalry (or "scoop the poop" as seen on the graphical village screen) and get your spears on the grinding stones and show the non-believers posting on here that you have the ounce of common sense and efficiency for Bi! to no "ruin" the world you all throw your time and premium costs at ;-)

Your point is disproven : Bi! have rank 1 ODD, therefore, our defences are the strongest this world have ever known. Our ODD was higher than 404's even before they disbanded. Therefore, while a few of us may have egos, we are within our right to have them, because in the end, Bi! is the greatest tribe on UK4. FACT.

Any attempt to challenge our might is *welcome*, but will end in failure. We appreciate it though.

DeletedUser

Having the highest ODD does not mean you have the best defenses.

To be great is subjective at the least...

DeletedUser

Your point is disproven : Bi! have rank 1 ODD, therefore, our defences are the strongest this world have ever known. Our ODD was higher than 404's even before they disbanded. Therefore, while a few of us may have egos, we are within our right to have them, because in the end, Bi! is the greatest tribe on UK4. FACT.

Any attempt to challenge our might is *welcome*, but will end in failure. We appreciate it though.

Not really, just were just aggressive enough to annoy other tribes and stack obvious targets, as your enemies simply focused on singular targets for the most part. Honestly, I proved in UK4 that I could train a chimp to get ODD by getting 1M ODD with no support or activity from myself. You can't honestly say that ODD is directly correlated to deserving enough to "have egos".

Bi! may be the best group of individuals in some degrees working together but I really do hope you aren't the best "tribe" as you far from function like a group of team workers with devotion.

Most of your members are mediocre at best and celebrate that fact, just because a few random wild members express their delusions on the forum doesn't mean you are good. Even if you were the best group in the world, compare worm to dirt and of course you will look good.

DeletedUser857

Bi! may be the best group of individuals in some degrees working together but I really do hope you aren't the best "tribe" as you far from function like a group of team workers with devotion.

Wrong. Don't assume things you have no idea about.

DeletedUser857

A lot can change in a "few weeks", my experience of Bi! so far has been a friendly one- and every request for stacking has been answered immediately and in great force.

DeletedUser

That's not really proving Bi!'s might though is it? This thread was about Bi!'s prowess to effectively "ruin World 4" not they can re-produce an algorithm over an over until enough troops appear in your village that the enemy loses their troops. No arguments so far have really reached out as saying Bi! actually have any ability but the knowledge of; stacking to mass produce ODD, conduct operations in village collection mode, mass recruit/merge their way through any difficulties and essentially make a big deal out of defeating weaker foes.

A quick stop in a "mass recruitment tribe" and you can tick most of Bi!'s boxes; Support on demand, friendly, merging/mass recruitment etc. etc.

DeletedUser857

We don't need to prove our might- our might is obvious to everyone.

Also, you post seems to be implying stacking and coordinating operations is a bad thing... Would a good tribe in your opinion all play without utilizing their tribe members and let their villages be nobeled instead of stacking?

DeletedUser

We don't need to prove our might- our might is obvious to everyone.

Also, you post seems to be implying stacking and coordinating operations is a bad thing... Would a good tribe in your opinion all play without utilizing their tribe members and let their villages be nobeled instead of stacking?

I think GB is complaining that since Bi! have no real challenges, some of the players will not need to backtime, snipe etc etc, cause Bi! are so more superior in size that they can just stack. This is reinforced by rank 1 ODD. WETLUV have tried in earnest to defeat us and we have beaten them back. While ODD on its own is valueless, ODD coupled with few losses is talent imo.

DeletedUser7369

I don't think your stats are anything to do with you being a great tribe, although you may be. Your stats reflect the fact that you have the best players (and you clearly do). The main FACT I am aware of is no enemy has been anywhere near good enough to make you have to work as a tribe. You have taken on your enemies individually or occasionally in pairs and won anyway. The real test of your tribes greatness will be if and when a decent quality enemy challenges you. Cant see any other tribe that would be able to do it at the moment but then again thats because you shouted at 404 and they decided to go cry instead of fight :)

DeletedUser7369

mass recruit/merge their way through any difficulties and essentially make a big deal out of defeating weaker foes.

Wow. we really have a different definition of mass recruiting!! If you claim Bi mass recruit then it leaves no suitable description for O.O and Hybrid.