Big barbs

DeletedUser8157

im pretty sure this world was a conditional win involving big barbs wheres the big barbs any predictions when the first one will appear? speculate :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
im pretty sure this world was a conditional win involving big barbs wheres the big barbs any predictions when the first one will appear? speculate :)

There's nothing to speculate, it was announced nearly a month before the world opened that the first one would sppear February 1st of next year.

DeletedUser

Agree with above
43.gif

DeletedUser5582

Where would they appear first?

on the map :icon_eek: (sorry I was going all Reduaram on you!)

they will appear randomly after tribe lock down. For a little more info click here. I have no idea where they will appear or what troops will be in them but they will get harder to clear as they emerge so get plotting now as to how you will take them and how you will hold them as should bring in new tactics.

personally am looking forward to their appearance and how you lot react to this!

DeletedUser

Great, like i don't have enough of him already
i mean, i have him in the tribe
see him here in the forums
now this? :S

they will appear randomly after tribe lock down. For a little more info click here. I have no idea where they will appear or what troops will be in them but they will get harder to clear as they emerge so get plotting now as to how you will take them and how you will hold them as should bring in new tactics.

personally am looking forward to their appearance and how you lot react to this!
I know :p

DeletedUser

hmmm............ noble the villages of the tribe that takes it while all there support is out. yes this will be an adventure :icon_biggrin: