Big Loss To TW Gixxer

DeletedUser5283

Heard some very sad news today weather you loved him or hated him he will be a big loss to TW.UK

GIXXER today at 03:42 Quote Edit
Hello this is Simon's brother or the person who took Gixxer's place. My brother just passed away with a brain tumor at the age of 19. He won't be playing and my life is to clouded to play this game. I have to go to college first. He actually passed away 5 hours ago.
Thank You

Alec
Mourning Brother

R.I.P GIXXER a true great player gone i wish his family all the best :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Heard some very sad news today weather you loved him or hated him he will be a big loss to TW.UK

Hello this is Simon's brother or the person who took Gixxer's place. My brother just passed away with a brain tumor at the age of 19. He won't be playing and my life is to clouded to play this game. I have to go to college first. He actually passed away 5 hours ago.
Thank You

Alec
Mourning Brother

Rest in peace.

I did not know the man. It is sad to hear that he has passed away. My best wishes to his relatives.

DeletedUser3642

I did not know you - but from what i've heard, you had many friends here. Respect, and Rest in peace!

DeletedUser8687

Never spoke to the guy personally but thought he was a cool guy. thought he was a great player and my thoughts are with his family.

DeletedUser

Rest In Peace GIXXER.

My thoughts are with your family, and all those who knew and care for you.

DeletedUser6446

You left way to early.

My thoughts are with your family and your close ones.

R.I.P.

DeletedUser

This is so sad... only 19 years old that is tragic :(

RIP

DeletedUser6894

What a tragic loss, to be snatched away so young. :(

RIP mate.

DeletedUser

Rest In Piece

Ive acctually never thought about it... like if I was to pass away no one would even know about it, they'll think I stopped playing the Acc or sumthin..

DeletedUser

My sincere condolences to his friends and family.
Very sad and tragic news :(

Kiren

DeletedUser

Sad loss at such a young age.

There is very little we can do as a community as a mark of respect, any ideas welcome.

However, my initial thoughts are if nobody is taking over the account (and I believe he would probably like to see account continue), we have his villages left alone for the lifetime of this world. Perhaps we can get word what is going to happen and if account is not going to be used, see if we can have something done to ensure its permanent survival.

TT

DeletedUser

Such a sad time and such a big loss for his friends and family.

I do think he should be remembered here and i like was Tomas was saying .

If anyone else has anything else to suggest that would be great .

Sad times .

Seamus (Raspberry)

DeletedUser8815

nice thought. If he left prem on autorenew that is possible simply by feeding prem points to the account.

If everyone sends just one should keep it going for a while

DeletedUser8807

we could organise as many people as we can send some troops to the village
might not keep it from a barb but will make sure it wont be nobled
and in his respect on the anniversary if his death we could send troops to the village to keep it from being nobled

DeletedUser

i am sure if the entire w7 community asked amin could arrange something to place account in stasis and stack villages to the hilt

DeletedUser5942

Whilst I have every sympathy for the family for thier sad loss.. do we really think that by effectively ignoring the account and his vils are the best way to honour a memory? Would GIXXER not want us to fight hell for leather? Would he not want us to play the game that he apparently loved to the best of our abilities? Would not the best way to honour his memory be to fight the TW fight, kick butt, as he would do and perhaps nominate 1 vil per tribe/world as the GIXXER vil?

DeletedUser

Thank You

Alec
Mourning Brother

RIP.

19 is no age at all.