Big Loss To TW Gixxer

DeletedUser

RIP Gixxer.

I knew him quite well. He was hell if he didnt like you, but I liked him a lot. Great sense of humour. I'll miss him a lot.

DeletedUser

Knew him (not well but had chatted once or twice) from W2

Very sad news and to happen at such a young age is so tragic.

My condolances to his family and RL friends

RIP Gixxer

DeletedUser

Oh dear, that´s so mournful
may he rest in peace, life is so unfair
icon_sad.gif

DeletedUser

OMG this is so sad. Condolences to his family. Didn't know him, but so young. Tragic.

DeletedUser

So sorry to hear this. I had the chance to speak to him as I started very close to him. Really nice guy, taught me a few things as well. R.I.P mate.

DeletedUser

I wish his family peace and hope it will not be long before the happy memories outshine the horrible sadness.

DeletedUser5841

I feel the need to put something to bed here as I see that some have not read the original post correctly, so here goes....

Gixxer, or Donal to those who know him well has NOT passed on.

Gixxer handed his account over (sit) on W7 to an american guy as he needed to resolve some personal issue's in real life.

Gix has every intention of returning to TW in the very near future.

Unfortunately, the guy who was sitting the account is the one who has passed on and he was a very decent guy too.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

LyX.

DeletedUser

I was going to say, that's a bit odd, as Gix is on my facebook and is definitely alive. And is definitely older than 19. No offence Gix.

DeletedUser

oi, im not much older then 19 lemmon lol!

I've not been anywhere near this game or forum in almost a year and even I still remember your older than 19 so it can't be that close.

R.I.P Simon. 19 is too young.