Big Question of the Day

Killing Time

Reaction score
Hello my lovelies!

Now as I see if I can update the Top 50 tribe thread I did see a meme thread on Uk49 that looked amusing but I have no idea how to make a meme so clearly we can't have such a thing here! Pinch, rim and keep has probs run its race by now I think (whoever that was stolen from was a genius yes?!) so I thought that maybe a musical insight into each other's TW play style might be fun for a wee while.

I mean what music do you listen to when farming (wide open space) or if you hit a low morale target and go splat (bit of eric carmen mayhaps?) or if you send in the train and find your opponent has nipped off scavenging (bit of classic kung fu?? Finally, you have sent the fakes, your timings are impeccable and your last noble leaves your target on 1 after scoring 20 and you start the long trudge home with just a bit of ODA to console yourself and an unopened mail from your target burning a hole in your inbox...Don't worry)

So let's see what your songs are for 1: Farming, 2: Losing your nuke on some 1k villa with poor morale that you only went for to make the map look pretty, 3: Finding no one at home as they all out scavenging and finally the poor noble score result.

Feel free to add in other categories.

BigHugh

Reaction score
Aight starting off by adding a category: When hitting a perfect snipe.

I mean hitting a perfect snipe is only matched by one other thing really, and I play the same song after both.

I Just Had Sex - thelonelyisland

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I can picture Mrs (or Mr or Them, it's 2020 after all) BigHugh trembling with excitement as the noble train pops up... She watches BigHugh desperately tapping away as the pleasure starts to engulf her mind... the anticipation, the concentration and then... finally... the release... as BigHugh's soldiers spurt out of his village heading towards their target... with perfect timing.... they both collapse in ecstasy, covered in perspiration with the sweet glow of satisfaction...

Killing Time

Reaction score
After your comment BigHugh (I mean who KNEW) I would humbly ask that it might be best if Lionheart didn't post on this thread as I already have one image in my mind that I need to lose and not sure could handle anymore!

Deleted User - 896972

I can picture Mrs (or Mr or Them, it's 2020 after all) BigHugh trembling with excitement as the noble train pops up... She watches BigHugh desperately tapping away as the pleasure starts to engulf her mind... the anticipation, the concentration and then... finally... the release... as BigHugh's soldiers spurt out of his village heading towards their target... with perfect timing.... they both collapse in ecstasy, covered in perspiration with the sweet glow of satisfaction...

After having loads of conversations about sniping, I can confirm the sweating and perspiration is very accurate for Hugo :oops:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
After your comment BigHugh (I mean who KNEW) I would humbly ask that it might be best if Lionheart didn't post on this thread as I already have one image in my mind that I need to lose and not sure could handle anymore!

With Lionheart being the best player to ever click a mouse in TW Speed... whatever happens... we know one thing for sure... it will happen a lot quicker...

So perhaps... Mrs BigHugh is the lucky one...