BigBulls - BigRating!

DeletedUser13573

I see im famous.... i dont deny it, i also dont really care as its the way the game has progressed now.... I had spare pp, didnt cost me a penny so i used it on start up here. Jobs a good one.

Can you really blame me the way this game had gone, i dont sit here complaining i just get on with it. The game had changed, just like everything else around you, either adapt to it or dont your choice.

Ive always hidden my achievements btw, not to hide the fact ived used pp. Im surprised you even have to post this to make people aware.

Btw im a complete noob.

I didn't say that you did anything wrong :) I might boost myself too in the next world, I'm just pointing that many players boosted themselves in this world and pointing that Poker is pay to win is just wrong.

And getting rimmed with one villa really doesn't prove that the player is bad, actually, the best time to noble a good player is when he has one villa!

Btw I am pleased how this thread attracted people to discuss about the game, it is always nice share and read opinions :)

DeletedUser14421

Everyone on external forum is so against DO.. bunch of lickass's

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Everyone on external forum is so against DO.. bunch of lickass's
Maybe that's because everyone knows that the entire DO! is filled with either the pp spamming players who always get rimmed or nubs :D The majority of DO! are just ND! from w30 who, if you check the stats, got rekt ;)

DeletedUser14421

Maybe that's because everyone knows that the entire DO! is filled with either the pp spamming players who always get rimmed or nubs :D The majority of DO! are just ND! from w30 who, if you check the stats, got rekt ;)

You haven't a clue what your talking about.. your lowest in the tribe and you'll be nobled soon selling pp like a noob..
As for PPing ? Surely your joking if you haven't looked at your tribes top 5 you complete idiot

DeletedUser5582

^^ lolololol. Selling PP like a noob. Honestly Foxtrot sell it like a champ seriously is all in how you click the button saying give me Lith cash now. Mail me IGN for details of how not to look like a noob when selling PP.

Now to drag this back on topic lets have a wee look at UK31 tribes the good, the bad and the noob selling PP wannabes.....

Rank 1 Poker. 18 Members 100k points 134k ODA 79k ODD

We shall ignore the name change. Caps wise nothing stellar but that is probably more to them outgrowing those around them than anything else. Spat with the No 2 ranked tribe and came off worse on villas taken v villas lost. High ODD shows they can defend a bit but war/spat will have slowed them down a bit but this war is one that has to be fought so be interesting to see what started it and who was the better prepared. Now clearly huggling with DO! which suggests that they not former Boy Scouts. Round two hopefully will be more fun. Still their growth is so quick on some accounts that troop counts must be lagging behind.

Spread across 3 k's positionally they have some good clusters and a few isolated players. Lots of food for them but a diplomatic nightmare with so many other tribes in with them should folk gang up against them. If DO! allow them to grow I think then will be make their position work for them. If they do get ganked I feel they will seriously struggle.

Rank 2 DO! 19 members 88k points 130k ODA 72k ODD

Worst tribe profile have seen. Ugh. So see above for war/spat with ranked 1 tribe and this tribe came out ahead on caps. Again very high ODD for this stage of a world and see above for high growth and troop count lagging behind as a result. Positionally slightly better than Poker in that they have core cluster and safe villas in which to support from. Player wise they have some good players in there and also some hangers on. Diplomacy looks to be their way to getting the top spot and their best cap against Poker was using their position well and if they take this strategy further could pick off the Poker players one by one. Still the war will have slowed them down so issues to be resolved. Being out farmed consistently is going to be the millstone around the proverbial ducks neck as the world progresses.

If poor at diplo and still being outfarmed I cannot see this tribe going very far.

Rank 3 SMASH 20 members 83k points 112k ODA 20k ODD

So straight away you see high ODA and low ODD showing what a tribe that avoids spear wars in the early feast part of a world should look like. Clearly a pre made who started at the same time as they have a spread across a whole k. Got some great players in there (some who really should try other grape varieties). Caps wise nothing really stellar but again outgrowing your neighbours is hardly a sin. See a few barb caps and way too lazy to see if they bonus barbs or just def players getting easy second villas. Tribe looks good and ticks the boxes that needs ticking.

Positionally they look very good and some great villas to noble out with little fear of retaliation. See a spat with HD over a villa and this story should rumble along for a bit before being resolved. If they continue will win this world.

Rank 4 LEGACY 20 members 70k points 100k ODA 18k ODD

Again very similar to SMASH in that clearly a pre made who joined at the same time and high ODA and low ODD showing that they clearing and taking villas with little coming back at them. Great position too in the NW and just a few mingling into SMASH that might cause issues later. For now and the time of the free villa buffet this is plain sailing (or should be). Lower number of caps that the higher ranked tribes but all of decent size. No barbs. Some shoutey members but all in all some decent ones as well. Will rival SMASH for a chance at winning the world.

Rank 5 Fellas 20 members 66k 58K ODA 16k ODD

Decent ODA ratio to ODD. Check. Crappy name/profile to match most of top 5 check. Fair caps. Nearly check. Barb taking yes. Lost a villa to another tribe. Yes,

Just don't like the look of this tribe and whilst am no oracle I would say these are food for others. Then I see their position and I chortle and say yes are food as sandwiched between Legacy, HD and Smash and some Poker too. Could they make this work. Of course. Will they. No

Right my coffee is getting cold so will end this here. If I have been unfair to your tribe then mail me, nicely, and put me right or seethe in silence is your choice.

DeletedUser

Well now.. LightyJo just put my Rating to shame.. Gonna have to step it up a notch on Thursday it seems... Jealousy aside brilliant review and totally agree with you on most things typed. 10/10 A+ You passed English.

Edit: Get ready for the Poker Crew to start crying about what you've put. Probably Fellas too.

DeletedUser13448

The huggling with DO! seems incorrect because TWstats show that Poker took a village from the DUKE of DO!

Foxtrot

Reaction score
You haven't a clue what your talking about.. your lowest in the tribe and you'll be nobled soon selling pp like a noob..
As for PPing ? Surely your joking if you haven't looked at your tribes top 5 you complete idiot
I'm the lowest in my tribe for a reason, because I'm not actually playing the world. We all know I'd be top 25 if I was actually playing ;) "selling pp like a noob" you've just called almost all the top tw players noobs, gg

You have a few Lithuanian players who are renown for spamming pp at start up then getting rimmed later on, clearly you are some nobody who wants to try talk big to players you know nothing about, have fun on the rim, only place you'll ever be :)

DeletedUser13448

DO!'s rank three guy hasnt got 5k troops achievement yet - and they wanna hate on Poker's top 5 lmao

DeletedUser14344

I have heard rumours that DO! is trying to lick Poker's feet now, asking for a NAP while they declined it at first.

Also... where are the other tribes at? It seems like the only action is in K55.

DeletedUser14421

I like poker they are fun to play against the rest of the tribe may aswell not even exist