Billy's Rag of Rag's

DeletedUser10100

So.....news paper articles used to be common place on UK worlds just to promote some fun banter. I remember publishing a few back on uk2 a very long time ago and decided to revive news papers.

1st attempt.

jzy2ky.jpg

DeletedUser10100

Give me a break LB :), been 5 years since I've done one, next Issue will be better, 1st editions are always trial and error :)

DeletedUser

rest of stats seem to say pretty much even across the board.

sorry again grumpy co Lee (wugster)

DeletedUser10100

Lul in action it seems between internals etc...

DeletedUser12541

Was this thread about a 700k player bragging about taking a 40k player's village? Then to make matters worse, he then needed to point out that his tribe needed support off said 40k player?! I've seen it all! :lol::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser10100

Erm! No! Bragging isn't something doing on here to please people, it's BANTER!!!!!! It's purely stating that the Stats levelled out and turned in Favor of WSuP. Whether that village was from a 1 Mil point player or 30k Point player makes no odds, it's the tipping point that counts after the way the war was started it was worth highlighting!

DeletedUser10100

He certainly was for quite some time lol we appreciated the def in killing a few madmen nukes also, who says you can't be generous during war lol

DeletedUser12917

it happens to the best of us. number of times i sent a train with no nukes in front.....

press support instead of attack..... (or vice versa)

DeletedUser10100

Lol, tut, tut, gotta check them after to make in the right order and attack lol