Bomberboy's Breaking News

• Thread starter DeletedUser12806
  • Start date

DeletedUser12806

Untitled.jpg

The great W19 coalition
Come one, come all!

Welcome to this Breaking News Addition to the Bomberboy's Report. Bringing you the latest on the W19 news. Now lets jump right into the action packed breaking news we have for you. A coalition has been formed to take out a couple tribes named in the screen shots below. Before we carry on it is important to note that some screen shots have been cropped to protect the identity of my resources.

Screen_Shot_2014_03_04_at_7_31_03_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2014_03_04_at_7_34_32_AM.png

As you can see nothing in this coalition states they are targeting either WD or Press. Yet WD and Press get a NAP and the Duke of Press blames the Coalition. First proof of the NAP.

Screen_Shot_2014_03_04_at_8_33_11_AM.png

Now lets get into my chat with Just Dreamy (duke of press) and him saying the NAP was formed based on the coalition.

Screen_Shot_2014_03_04_at_7_46_52_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2014_03_04_at_7_47_05_AM.png

Then within hours of the NAP being made members of Press leaves because of the NAP.

PATb0_VH.png

So now I go back to JD and ask him about the members leaving as me and a couple of other people noticed them dropping from rank 1 to 3.

Screen_Shot_2014_03_04_at_6_49_05_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2014_03_04_at_6_48_17_AM.png

But then he addresses the situation to the tribe and lets out the expected truth. Along with my resource giving me the quote he also stated his opinion on the NAP himself.

Screen_Shot_2014_03_04_at_7_33_24_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2014_03_04_at_7_33_41_AM.png

So in conclusion, Press has a NAP with WD to "protect" them against the coalition that has no proof of targeting ether Press of WD. The members of Press are not happy with the decision of having a NAP with a tribe that really has no impact on Press specially with most players not in press are no where near WD. I will conclude my message with a map of the two tribes & the "coalition".

Screen_Shot_2014_03_04_at_8.png

Screen_Shot_2014_03_04_at_8.png

This concludes Bomberboy's Breaking News

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12802

Although this post is very good and I enjoyed reading it, I'd just like to say that this isn't strictly accurate. The NAP may not be useful to either tribe right now, but it allows for communication between us to take place to assess whether or not we'd be suited to working together later on in the world.

I don't understand however the reasons given by the three or four who have left. How on earth does a two week NAP with a tribe in K44 have any affect on their growth? Most of them are on the eastern side of K45/55.

Regardless, contrary to what this posts suggests these matters will have little effect on the overall outcome of Press as a tribe. No one player is bigger than the tribe and now we'll be even more determined to prove the doubters wrong. Thanks for motivating us, Bomberboy.

DeletedUser5774

:^)

Time to rim BomberBoy I think, he is too dangerous to be kept alive...

DeletedUser12806

Regardless, contrary to what this posts suggests these matters will have little effect on the overall outcome of Press as a tribe. No one player is bigger than the tribe and now we'll be even more determined to prove the doubters wrong. Thanks for motivating us, Bomberboy.

I have no doubt in your tribe as a whole, your tribe has fantastic members in it. However, this diplomacy choice I questioned and made no sense for how early it is and how far apart your tribes are. This report is not my opinion on your tribe by any means. Its more of me being brought info and it is my job to report the info. If you guys don't like the info I reported maybe next time JD should give me the full details and I would have shared everything but with the info he provided and the info others provided it did not favor Press.

DeletedUser

Why the dislike of .:TD:. ?Alliances obviously come and go very quickly in TW, especially at the start of a world, but there has to be some reason for this? If Press and WD are not the targets of the Coalition then who are? And what possible benefit can there be to the Coalition other than to stunt the growth of all tribes involved and restrict the already very limited farming that is available in the core?

DeletedUser12802

It looks to me like the coalition isn't for targeting anybody. They look like a selection of turtle tribes who just want to make sure they're protected from the tribes with potential.

Is that not correct?

DeletedUser12806

It looks to me like the coalition isn't for targeting anybody. They look like a selection of turtle tribes who just want to make sure they're protected from the tribes with potential.

Is that not correct?

This is possible, I have not talked to any dukes of this "coalition" but if this is how you feel then why would your tribe feel the need to get a NAP with WD? Just Dreamy pretty much said the NAP was in place because of the coalition even though the coalition is no where near most members of Press and has yet to show any signs of aggression? I personally think Press is just scared to fight in my honest opinion.

DeletedUser9598

Id hardly class this as breaking news :icon_rolleyes: same thing happens on every world, weak tribes poorly lead mass hug as they dont know any better, ill predict none of them are around in a month.

DeletedUser12802

Just Dreamy pretty much said the NAP was in place because of the coalition even though the coalition is no where near most members of Press and has yet to show any signs of aggression? I personally think Press is just scared to fight in my honest opinion.
In which case you've certainly been misinformed, as this is not true. But rather than dwell on it, I think we'll leave this open for people to find out for themselves in the near future.

DeletedUser12806

Id hardly class this as breaking news :icon_rolleyes: same thing happens on every world, weak tribes poorly lead mass hug as they dont know any better, ill predict none of them are around in a month.

You complain over anything. Forums dead your complaining, forums are alive your complaining..... Doesn't have to be "news worthy" to you. I am not here to entertain you.....

DeletedUser9598

:icon_eek: you stalking my posts?

Besides i wasnt complaining i was giving an opinion on the 'coalition' stating the same thing happens every world and i dont think any of the tribes in it will be around in a month.

DeletedUser12806

:icon_eek: you stalking my posts?

Besides i wasnt complaining i was giving an opinion on the 'coalition' stating the same thing happens every world and i dont think any of the tribes in it will be around in a month.

463px-Epic_Facepalm.png

The news wasn't meant to be about the coalition or how long they would last.....

DeletedUser9598

Untitled.jpg

The great W19 coalition
Come one, come all!

Welcome to this Breaking News Addition to the Bomberboy's Report. Bringing you the latest on the W19 news. Now lets jump right into the action packed breaking news we have for you. A coalition has been formed to take out a couple tribes named in the screen shots below. Before we carry on it is important to note that some screen shots have been cropped to protect the identity of my resources.

I rest my case

DeletedUser9598

Id triple facepalm you but im not a child and something tells me your too ignorant to realize when you're wrong

DeletedUser

Good job once again Bomberboy. I love reading your threads . Keep up the good work

DeletedUser

Id triple facepalm you but im not a child and something tells me your too ignorant to realize when you're wrong
Arrogant would be a better word.

Nevertheless, a good read. Basically what I see is the Press leadership getting bored and feeling they need to do something to affect their tribe for no apparent reason whatsoever other than to exercise their duke power. Inexperience I would say. Is that why they lost a few players?

DeletedUser5774

Arrogant would be a better word.

Nevertheless, a good read. Basically what I see is the Press leadership getting bored and feeling they need to do something to affect their tribe for no apparent reason whatsoever other than to exercise their duke power. Inexperience I would say. Is that why they lost a few players?

They're bronies... So obviously they are 'special' kind of people who count to potato.