Bomberboy's Breaking News

• Thread starter DeletedUser12806
  • Start date

DeletedUser12825

I doubt he is ;). Seen his location

That is true his location does suck. Shame we can't attack him and he post in his next report not to mess with HOLY!. So many point hoes on w19 though. We wil be rank 1 OD soon,.

DeletedUser12806

That is true his location does suck. Shame we can't attack him and he post in his next report not to mess with HOLY!. So many point hoes on w19 though. We wil be rank 1 OD soon,.

You should be thankful your not near me, I would have catted you down by now :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

At this stage, being rank 1 OD isn't a positive, it just highlights a recklessness with your troops.

Kilroy

DeletedUser12825

At this stage, being rank 1 OD isn't a positive, it just highlights a recklessness with your troops.

Kilroy

Not really, we have good farms because of it.

LMAO bombr wouldn't do nothing.

DeletedUser11866

just some advice PaladinRex, sometimes its best to accept defeat and take the advice of those who know more about that game than you

DeletedUser12358

just some advice PaladinRex, sometimes its best to accept defeat and take the advice of those who know more about that game than you

Hahahahah ! Loved Reading This Topic I Was Promised A Good Show And Thats What I Got Shame On You All. :( All Of You Know Not Of What You Speak So Behave Yourselves.

This is why i dont read the externals normally Beacuse theres lots of talking by people who know nothing, come back too world 19 and play stop making yourselves look silly.

love you all

Brutal

DeletedUser12806

Man I miss the start of W19. Probably some of the best fun I've ever had playing TW.

Looks like the world ended up turning into a pretty good world after reading through the forums. Wish I had the time to stick around.

~ Bomberboy