Bomberboy's Breaking News

• Thread starter DeletedUser12806
  • Start date

DeletedUser

the Press leadership getting bored and feeling they need to do something to affect their tribe for no apparent reason whatsoever other than to exercise their duke power. Inexperience I would say. Is that why they lost a few players?

Don't fix what isn't broken.

DeletedUser

Nice bit of journalism there, Bomberboy. Straight to the point and with sufficient evidence to back it all up. There's also a decent bit of speculation to get people talking. I enjoyed the read, keep up the good work. :)

DeletedUser12825

HOLY!

Id hardly class this as breaking news :icon_rolleyes: same thing happens on every world, weak tribes poorly lead mass hug as they dont know any better, ill predict none of them are around in a month.

LMAO firstly we aren't a hugger tribe HOLY! is a war tribe, secondly we formed no coalition and are only allies with TO and their academy tribe. We have no relationships with the other tribes that this bomber guy has posted. Thirdly The press players are leaving press is due to poor leadership. HOLY! is a war tribe, and a dominant war tribe on many worlds with many diferent names. This bomber guy clearly has no clue what his talking about.

And he tribes listed with EOS are he hugging tribes and only defend. SO before you go judging HOLY! do some research FOOlsS!. We are no turte tribe and top 8 tribe n OD for offence.

HOLY! only has 1 ally at the moment because we want farming space and to dominate our area's in holy you are kicked/nobledo if turtling or hugging FOOLS.

ALSO LMAO our rank fluxuats, we build troops 1 day, we upgrade buidings another and when bp ended we mass troop bulid hence we went to rank 4. I hav played tw for 8yrs, I have nevr seen suc rubbish before,bombe get your facts right before you post, but now you will get rimmed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9598

HOLY! is a war tribe, and a dominant war tribe on many worlds with many diferent names. This bomber guy clearly has no clue what his talking about.

Hmmm i think somebody is fibbing but by all means prove me wrong and list the names of these 'dominant' war tribes :lol:

DeletedUser11866

going on a rant PaladinRex does not help your case mate, however please prove the report wrong and those who doubted you, for an enjoyable world we need a competitive one :D

DeletedUser12806

we build troops 1 day, we upgrade buidings another and when bp ended we mass troop bulid hence we went to rank 4. I hav played tw for 8yrs, I have nevr seen suc rubbish before,bombe get your facts right before you post, but now you will get rimmed.

This was awesome <3

You build troops one day, and building the next AND your going to rim me ^_^

I guess that's the risk you take for reporting spectacular news. On the note all my info being wrong, one of my resources are from within your tribe. I double check all info from both sides of the line before posting if possible. Your tribe member not only said this is what was happening but also provided me with more info.

DeletedUser10790

Blue congratulates Bomber boy on the legitimacy of his intelligence. It is indeed remarkable that one should be able to obtain such information, he should especially congratulate himself on the speed with which he received said intelligence.

Bomberboy, blue thinks, should be aware that ye we are quivering in our boots about the massive coalition of tribes massing to rime us. This being the case blue will direct you Here and allow you to see how that went for such a lot previously, against several of the same player. Blue think Bomberboy is getting a tad above his stations and wishes to remind him that many of the 'coalition' are likely to the same players. Blue is unsure if Ruffus is involved but he suspects it is likely.

Meh to Matt
Bleugh to Baz
Paladin guy, advice is for you to not leave yourself looking any more foolish

blue

DeletedUser11866

love when people talk about themselves in 3rd person and manage to pull it off ^ :lol:

Good points made though.

DeletedUser9598

Pfft bleugh me, bleugh you blue

Bomberboy, blue thinks, should be aware that ye we are quivering in our boots about the massive coalition of tribes massing to rime us. This being the case blue will direct you Here and allow you to see how that went for such a lot previously, against several of the same player.

blue

Although i dont know what players are hiding under the 'press' aliases im pretty sure Inc had a much better player base then Press currently has and should a coalition like the w14 1 form against you guys this world im not sure you'd survive this time round.

DeletedUser12782

Patience is a virtue. Only time will tell what will happen. It is still the early stages so alot more is going to happen.
This thread is informative. But also has not got all the details.
Yes, I could have given more info to you BB, but if im being honest, Its none of your business.

Press ain't worried about your spies. Press ain't worried you can see in our tribe(Or could).

Also, This thing about 1 vs 10. Its stupid to think its going to happen. The 1st tribes that will be targeted will be the ones residing in K44/K54. Regardless of how many of them there are, Theres no hope in hell they will survive or even bother anymore as its a 12+hr round trip. Thats 24 hours of being open with no troops. Will stun growth a hell of alot.
But if the Coalition does come for us, we will be prepared. We will not run. Press The Button and watch the show.

DeletedUser11866

is the button a red one ? i like the red button.

anyway true what he said, i highly doubt the coalition is going to go for press, even if it was created against them.

DeletedUser12782

Its always the Red one. What other color can they be? :)

DeletedUser11866

yayy :D could of been blue yellow or green but they suck.

DeletedUser

LMAO firstly we aren't a hugger tribe HOLY! is a war tribe, secondly we formed no coalition and are only allies with TO and their academy tribe. We have no relationships with the other tribes that this bomber guy has posted. Thirdly The press players are leaving press is due to poor leadership. HOLY! is a war tribe, and a dominant war tribe on many worlds with many diferent names. This bomber guy clearly has no clue what his talking about.

And he tribes listed with EOS are he hugging tribes and only defend. SO before you go judging HOLY! do some research FOOlsS!. We are no turte tribe and top 8 tribe n OD for offence.

HOLY! only has 1 ally at the moment because we want farming space and to dominate our area's in holy you are kicked/nobledo if turtling or hugging FOOLS.

ALSO LMAO our rank fluxuats, we build troops 1 day, we upgrade buidings another and when bp ended we mass troop bulid hence we went to rank 4. I hav played tw for 8yrs, I have nevr seen suc rubbish before,bombe get your facts right before you post, but now you will get rimmed.

21eqpvp.png

Can you just shorten your "statement" to one sentence? I'm too tired to read that wall of nonsensical junk that you call the truth...

DeletedUser12834

It looks to me like the coalition isn't for targeting anybody. They look like a selection of turtle tribes who just want to make sure they're protected from the tribes with potential.

Is that not correct?

Quote for truth :lol:
Mass-recruiters teaming up to turtle the world

DeletedUser12806

Just to make this clear as it has been hard for some people to read between the lines in the report.

The report was not created to let W19 know about the coalition. The coalition was simply used to define the relationship between WD and Press. Which lead to 3 members leaving and creating the tribe Pony.

The report was designed to inform players why these 3 players left Press and started Pony not to inform you guys of a coalition. I could care less about a coalition this early in the world as there is not much they can do with 1/4 nukes or smaller and hardly no cats.

DeletedUser12825

I an not ranting, but al you believe hm and slander us when everything he said s incorrect. And we don tell are untrusted whats goingon and we hae no dip with any of those tries exepct TO. So stop lyinh.

DeletedUser12825

pfffft

Just to make this clear as it has been hard for some people to read between the lines in the report.

The report was not created to let W19 know about the coalition. The coalition was simply used to define the relationship between WD and Press. Which lead to 3 members leaving and creating the tribe Pony.

The report was designed to inform players why these 3 players left Press and started Pony not to inform you guys of a coalition. I could care less about a coalition this early in the world as there is not much they can do with 1/4 nukes or smaller and hardly no cats.

And if not about the coal why do you mention it? If you look at our map with dip you would see 1 ally 2 naps and 9 enemys. All enemys are our farms. The reason I comment is because you allowed all this immature kids comment and slander HOLY! because the info you supplied about the Coalition is not correct. Perhaps make you statements more clear. This is why I don't read the forums their are to many immature rude people with no life. But if these people want to talk to me, mail me in game. HOLY! has never lost a war. And our OD is crap because we took out their top 2 players and now dodging. Don't believe me fine, but we will show you that bomber was full of it when talking about HOLY!. Your guy who fed you info was not a trusted member and now we farm him, and if he joins an ally or you he will still be farmed. We have a lot of testers to route out spies as it happens a lot on other worlds spies trying to look for sanctity and giving people info on tribes. Spying is weak. So good bye all you chumps, if you want to slander me, like I said slander me in mail and learn what rant means as well as it seems you don't understand. THIS IS NOT A RANT.

DeletedUser1508

You should edit that last part of your post before you get infracted. I understand you getting frustrated, but saying things like that only serves to get yourself banned, and THEN how can you defend your tribe on the forums?