Bonus Village

DeletedUser

Hello all. i recently joined the game and seen there are a number of bonus villages?

is there a way i can capture these or harness the bonuses they show?

DeletedUser

Bonus villages...

There are a number of things you can do with them.

If you get an academy, train noble(s), like all villages, you can capture them.

Or, as used by a lot of players, they are mostly farmed due to the bonus' they give. I.e. A 100% Iron bonus village produces Iron at a 100% faster rate (Twice as fast).

The Non-Resource/Warehouse bonus villages can be useful also, mainly by being Captured, but also sometimes waiting for smaller players to get them, and build them up for you, to make a better target.

The "Best" bonus village (Imo) is the 10% Farm Bonus, as it allows you to build an "Oversized" nuke.

The bonuses they show are in effect constantly, whether being Captured or not. The only ones that will effect uncaptured bonus villages (on the outside, it will still happen internally) are the Resource/Warehouse ones.

In summary, they can be nobled, but not many good players tend to noble them first off. Late game, they can be of help though.

Hope it helped

YGP <3

DeletedUser

ok thanks for your help

what requirements do i need to get an academy?

DeletedUser

An Academy requires Level 20 HQ (HeadQuarters) Level 20 Smithy, and Level 10 Market.

Just to add - Part of the reason as to why people take Bonus' are because they are an easy target. I'd suggest having a decent army size before nobling anything though :3

DeletedUser1508

The "Best" bonus village (Imo) is the 10% Farm Bonus, as it allows you to build an "Oversized" nuke.

I disagree... I think the 33% barracks village is the best. It allows you to build your nukes 20-25% faster... over time, this is a lot stronger than having 10% more strength (and 10% slower speed to rebuilding).

DeletedUser

I disagree... I think the 33% barracks village is the best. It allows you to build your nukes 20-25% faster... over time, this is a lot stronger than having 10% more strength (and 10% slower speed to rebuilding).

I guess :/

All depends on your positioning really.

I.e. if you're in peacetime, behind the frontline, a 10% Farm bonus would be more helpful to you than a Rax bonus, due to the fact you wouldn't exactly need the quicker building time.

On the frontlines, yeah, the quicker building time would help a lot.

DeletedUser1508

I guess :/

All depends on your positioning really.

I.e. if you're in peacetime, behind the frontline, a 10% Farm bonus would be more helpful to you than a Rax bonus, due to the fact you wouldn't exactly need the quicker building time.

On the frontlines, yeah, the quicker building time would help a lot.

True, it does depend on the speed at which you can kill your nuke :icon_biggrin: