BOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Well I'll keep my eyes out for incomings from you...

Apologies for wanting to win the world...

DeletedUser

KTHX is going for win conditions as every tribe is I do believe, unless people joined this world intending not to win (yes I joined for fun, winning is secondary but as a tribe you do aim to do well normally). As for recruiting players that look like they'll put up a decent fight, how many more players do you think we can recruit? We are actually quite full and we don't plan to just recruit away all our problems, or it would be an incredibly boring world for us.

I want winning conditions lowered regardless of if KTHX end up winning or someone completely different because they are just impossible to reach in this world, like physically impossible.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Not impossible.. one tribe could noble every village in the world and build them up to an average of 3K each...

DeletedUser

Internal, recruit, internal, recruit. It's your MO isn't it? You could also noble 1/3 of the villages and build them up to 10k. If you stopped internalling and start barb-nobling then I'm sure you could do it!

DeletedUser9748

What I don't understand is that some people incline to believe that KTHX and it's members started with higher rate and more benefits than the others and that's why they reached number 1. What's good with that game, is that everyone starts from ground zero. They start with 75 point villages, with same opportunities, same challenges, same risks, same targets etc. etc.

When I joined, HTLA had already a 900points village. That's a big difference. I just followed an easier route (nobled 2 small players near me to get some D before moving out) and made the right choice to join no.1 tribe as it was the only one around me that had some potentials. This is the first time I am playing uk9, I did not know anyone to help me or boost me up. I am not saying that I am gonna be one of the winners, nothing is certain, but so far I am doing well.

So, everyone had a chance in winning or even getting in the top. The fact that some people did not succeed does not mean that the rest did not play well or did not deserve to be in the top. Please stop complaining about how the world turned out, how it's gonna end and who is going to win. Play as much and as good as you can and never be afraid of a bigger player or his villages. He might have zero troops inside and his juicy villages might wait for you :p

DeletedUser9936

I would like to agree with Ballerond (for once) WC started as a rim tribe, quickly overtook most of the earlier starters, think we've done bleeding well! And as he said, every player has the same opportunities etc at the beginning, i haven't played in years, i no lead number 3 tribe, not too shabby considering noone but me and players i met here have done it.

Myself and other leaders are well aware that we are a prime target now, what are we to do? Due to sheer size if we attack we lose all chance of retaking any villages as our offensive would be lost, if we sit back and wait to defend loss of morale is going to destroy alot of chances.

It's a shame such good settings didn't attract more players, i've personally reached a level now where i'm taking a new village every other day without stretching too thin. It's just too late though.

Problem is now, we can stack against nuke after nuke but one player from tribe 1 has the same points as our entire tribe, they can afford to keep throwing nuke after nuke, we can dodge and snipe to the best of our ability, but it only takes being caught out once due to being offline and goodbye village.

Interesting new "resist" tribe sprung up though eh!

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
It's easy to defend than it is to attack.. even without moral... you can only send 1 nuke.. you can have 134 full farms of D in one village...

If you start on the rim.. not that this world really has a rim... you can never compete on pure troop numbers against the top players.. but you can use the above to your advantage.. :)

On W3.. I joined a rim tribe.. a very very good rim tribe... they now dominate the world... yeah sure only after all the "leet" players quit.. but then that's what "leet" players do on every world...

Anyone that says this world is over because of whatever tribe dominating is crazy... the game give the advantage to the defender... and this world it take 33 days to build a nuke...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Manc you are always welcome back so you can spam UK3 as well.........

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser9748

Mancunian's co playing takes it to the next generation...co-forum posting!! Available only on authorised mancunia shops :p

DeletedUser117

who else could you blame for foot in mouth disease :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.