Boosting, Is it good or bad?

DeletedUser

because of the mass amount of PP spending etc, at least players like linkukas play normal worlds because he ain't exactly better than the average player regularly whereas some in SLAP don't so they're using it to their advantage when they can certainly play start up but you are right most won't make it past start up for obvious reasons. But its good to irritate some Egos here and there.

DeletedUser

It's a part of the game, get over it. If you're a good player you will never need it. I've never bought a single resource on my entire TW history, yet I've never been outgrown by any PP spender. Admittedly, that wouldn't be the case today as it seems much harder to compete against them (due to lack of barbs, cheaper res etc).

If they want to spend to make themselves feel good, by spending money on a short term goal, because they wouldn't be able to compete otherwise, let them. That's their choice. Just don't give them any acknowledgement and call them out when they claim to be 'good' (which I don't think I've seen them do here unless someone starts moaning like you have).

You may as well moan at players for building troops when they might not need them as much as others since they are better than the others. It's silly. It's a part of the game now, you have to adapt to it or stop playing.

DeletedUser

Tetro you doing even know what your saying half the time. Ive seen 1 piece of stupid evidence so far, pointing out 1 player has 500 market trades.... You have no evidence to 'PUSHING' as its called in the rules. Boosting, just another word you use for being sour of how excellence these players are at start up. The two Star, and .uk pro that you talk about so much, don't just have start up co's but mid to late game co's too. So, when you say EST. will come get them, bring it on. There isn't just a short term plan here, but a well drawn out plan! Enjoy the ride...

DeletedUser

Tetro you doing even know what your saying half the time. Ive seen 1 piece of stupid evidence so far, pointing out 1 player has 500 market trades.... You have no evidence to 'PUSHING' as its called in the rules. Boosting, just another word you use for being sour of how excellence these players are at start up. The two Star, and .uk pro that you talk about so much, don't just have start up co's but mid to late game co's too. So, when you say EST. will come get them, bring it on. There isn't just a short term plan here, but a well drawn out plan! Enjoy the ride...

Its alright Matt mate, we're coming :)

DeletedUser

You are coming? Far from it. You just like to talk about us. You wouldn't last long against us :p

DeletedUser

And you're all obsession to SLAP! so yeah lets keep it on topic about this weird boosting people are apparently doing

I'm not obsessed with SLAP! Matt, I'm just having a good laugh at the fact that you lot state that you're the best yet you're still rank 2 in the tribal rankings. Time will really tell and we'll soon all know how long you lasted.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Haha my obsession with SLAP! ? what you on about if anything you have an obsession with me. Anyways if you want to argue go to the SLAP! thread and I'll reply but i'm not replying here if it isn't on topic.

Anyone else getting confused with what this weird chap is saying? Every thread you have corrupted with your obsession, yet when your called out about the obsession its off topic.

DeletedUser

Its off topic because this thread is about boosting and whether its a good or bad thing.

DeletedUser12885

SLAP do have a good few normal world members too you know :D 6 of their top 10 are normal players and 13 of their 19 mainly play normal worlds, that i know of. As for star123 2 out of the 4 more active players play normal worlds.

The 6 out of top 10 for you
Pulgosas and Girlfriend
rukey
Panicoss
homepage
*GranTorino
Duckgamerzz

The 13 out of 19
Pulgosas and Girlfriend
rukey
Panicoss
homepage
*GranTorino
Duckgamerzz
Bosch
Bofors
gameinaal
W1RELESS
Dino Hunter
Epic Jelly Tots
BurningBlade

Some may play speed here and there but normal world players for sure. Also you made this thread to dig at SLAP! and that's all :D

DeletedUser

SLAP do have a good few normal world members too you know :D 6 of their top 10 are normal players and 13 of their 19 mainly play normal worlds, that i know of. As for star123 2 out of the 4 more active players play normal worlds.

The 6 out of top 10 for you
Pulgosas and Girlfriend
rukey
Panicoss
homepage
*GranTorino
Duckgamerzz

The 13 out of 19
Pulgosas and Girlfriend
rukey
Panicoss
homepage
*GranTorino
Duckgamerzz
Bosch
Bofors
gameinaal
W1RELESS
Dino Hunter
Epic Jelly Tots
BurningBlade

Some may play speed here and there but normal world players for sure. Also you made this thread to dig at SLAP! and that's all :D

It wasn't to dig at SLAP! but I'd say they're the most noticeable of them all there are others who appear to be doing the same, I'll reply to your other part on the correct thread.

In general though I just wanted to know peoples opinions.

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
"correct thread"???
You ruin the threads by making it personal to your stupid obsession with SLAP....

DeletedUser

Well your boosting better than RS account for sure. You already have more points! That's my evidence right there (troll)

DeletedUser13901

Are you still sure the uk.pro account got "boosted" on their first day?