Boosting, Is it good or bad?

DeletedUser

No Zeze, I never play past start up. I always just cry, rage quit or get rimmed.

I think I should apply to SLAP for normal worlds.

You need to actually be good at the game to be in SLAP! Just saying

DeletedUser

You need to actually be good at the game to be in SLAP! Just saying

I've doubled every single SLAP member in growth during start up (they don't tend to stay longer than that) every single time, when they've joined the same world as me.

DeletedUser13901

I've doubled every single SLAP member in growth during start up (they don't tend to stay longer than that) every single time, when they've joined the same world as me.
can you even name "every single slap member" :/

DeletedUser

Right, and when you hit 20k~ points you got rimmed by The Scientist whilst I was up at 40k~ points.

DeletedUser

At 30k loot? What happened later on in the startup, you know.. After the first day (which is purely down to luck of area)?

Stats are there for you to look at, no lying.
Did you get rimmed by The Scientist tribe at 20k~ points? Yes. I can get him to come here to confirm it, since my classic co is in his tribe on .US. http://twstats.co.uk/ukc1/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=499403
Did I have close to 40k points at this time? Yes.
Does 20000 x 2 = 40000? Yes.

But considering you actually were getting rimmed at this point.. I can say that I not only 3x you, but 5x you. It'd still be a fact.

You can post other worlds if you want to try to disprove my statement that I have doubled every SLAP player who has played the same world as me, but I will prove you wrong again and again since it is a fact.

Soz m8. the north remembers :confused:

EDIT:

But look, it's okay. You can go to your speed worlds and dominate everyone there. Don't sweat over it. It's just where you belong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8412

So after your family tribe ganged me you managed to catch up :) Congrats?

DeletedUser

The Scientist tribe had nothing to do with me. He did not have a family tribe.

I overtook you before you got ganged by them (which you nor your tribe, nor the tribe you were jumping to for defence, could deal with 3-5 players that were, combined, not even close to the same size as you all).

I doubled you before you got ganged by them.

As I said Daser, look, it's okay. You can go to your speed worlds and dominate everyone there. Don't sweat over it. It's just where you belong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sausage95

Reaction score
I'm not a speed player and never have been, but it would be wrong to compare them to Normal players.

Naturally because it's SPEED, the players who operate them servers will be a lot more fine tuned to startup, and will more than likely have better skills regarding sniping etc... They'll have to do it a lot more. However where I think speed players lack is determination, there's obviously a reason they started playing speed, so chances are they'll get sick of the pace of a normal world.

Likewise if you're comparing farming stats, me playing solo and hauling 185k in a day (for about 1000 plunders) is more impressive than many SLAP players (many of whom who have 2,3 and 4 people on an account - basically playing 24/7) who are plundering 2k+ times for not even the same reward... But I would say farming is one of the most important features, I don't recruit people to my tribe unless they had decent farming stats at the time, screw ODA/ODD that could just mean they've lost a load of troops...

Coming back to the original question though, spending pp to buy res is effectively cheating in my eyes, a great feature for people who love spending endless money on TW... But in reality just a scheme made to make more money for the company, and it actually works for them too aha, wonder how much revenue boosted since it was introduced.

DeletedUser12885

While you think its more impressive how you do it they will out grow you very quickly lol. Co's are very handy later on in the game when people quit or get under heavy constant attacks. Anyhow its part of the game so no point saying about it.

Yes buying res help but what about the 3mill+ some players have already farmed? Surely that helps too.

Sausage95

Reaction score
Im not against co's - I aim to have at least one in the coming weeks - I'm just saying look at players ability in context of the resources they have available to them.

But I must say if they can't beat a solo player at startup, when's the magical time that they will aha?

And I'm just saying its a bit of an unfair advantage to people who don't want to pay to play so to speak, makes the game less competitive...

DeletedUser

Doubt you can prove that, so your fact in this case will be false!

DeletedUser

Doubt you can prove that, so your fact in this case will be false!

Do you really want me to go through TWstats and prove it to you? I can do that very easily because it's a fact.

Get back in your lane, whoever you are.

DeletedUser

Never even seen you before.. So take you pathetic insults elsewhere. So far you proved jack....... Can you prove you have out grown all Slap! members on w28?

DeletedUser10341

theres possibly three players who dominate start up thats nauz, cf and i am shifty, like it or lump it when they start a world they dominate it in nearly all areas of stats, the fact they dont hang around till the end of the world is irrelevant as thats the case for most with all the ridiculously long win conditions

DeletedUser8412

Please show me one where you have outgrown me by double, not after I was ganged, quit or whatever. Where you were just double my points by better growth whilst we were both still playing, as your post suggested.

DeletedUser

Never even seen you before.. So take you pathetic insults elsewhere. So far you proved jack....... Can you prove you have out grown all Slap! members on w28?

I am not playing uk28. But if you want, you can ask Daser, K9, Mr.O and Femto how C11 went for them.

Please show me one where you have outgrown me by double, not after I was ganged, quit or whatever. Where you were just double my points by better growth whilst we were both still playing, as your post suggested.

Wait so it doesn't count if you get rimmed?
Irregardless, Classic 3. I was just under 40k points before you got rimmed at 20k points.
Another one: Classic 11. I hit 10k points when you had 4k points. As previously mentioned, I got banned, lost 33% points, lost 2 days of gameplay (on speed 3.5 that's massive) and then hit 10k points before anyone else AGAIN. All done before you passed 5k points.

Then what happened AFTER all the above? You tried to noble someone, failed, got backtimed, lost your troops and got rimmed. Again.