Bored

DeletedUser

I'm bored. These forums are even more dead than the actual W1 is.

I at least expected to see Taff on here explaining how have his account reduced by 2/3 in a little less than two weeks, as the rest of LRAG is reduced to dust around him was all part of his master plan for dominating the world and defeating the lowly W1N.

No mentions about Cody going off to start his new tribe. No mentions about how FW have splintered into various one man tribes who thing that by standing alone they will be left alone.

I miss the old days when there was some good old banter, ribbing and hatred on these forums.

Admin might as well end the world now. After all, it has been dead for months.

DeletedUser589

True Delta, but then you look at the total posts in UK1 forums and the total here is still 12,000 posts above the next busiest forums (w2). At least this world was exciting at one point :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser2154

I dont think anyone cares what im up to no more, it never changes, killl kill and kill lol

DeletedUser

Taff is sooooooo poor he is as well not being here . He must go down as a total loser of a leader. Shocking how bad his decision making was. But he did have his few blind followers who were granted as many internals as they could take.lol

DeletedUser2961

Well Taffy has 1 vill at the moment. I know what you mean Dave, its been months since I had an infraction, ban,, warning or post removed. Either I'm bored or I've turned into a vision of virginal purity and an upstanding member of W1N !!!

DeletedUser2961

Option B --- Very Unlikely !!!

Oi, I will have you know that 99% of readers believed that to be true!!

*Disclaimer: This doesn't include Dan who belly laughed when he read that!!!

DeletedUser360

True Delta, but then you look at the total posts in UK1 forums and the total here is still 12,000 posts above the next busiest forums (w2). At least this world was exciting at one point :icon_biggrin:

Wow, Luke Bishop is still here. Congrats on what you have done with W1N.. I enjoyed it there but I'm so glad I didn't stick around, the game was really boring me and wasn't exciting any more big respect to you for keeping it going.