Bored

• Thread starter DeletedUser7940
  • Start date

DeletedUser7940

Newsflash! ALO Have nukes! Lots of them! They have Axes and LC and MA and Rams and Cats and Scouts and LC and Rams and Scouts and LC and Axes and LC and MA and Scouts and Axes and Rams and Cats and Axes and MA and LC And Rams and Axes and MA and LC and Scouts and Axes and LC. They also have nukes and attacking builds and offensive villages and non defensive villages and forwardly directional troop movements and maneuvering aggressively and striking inverse reversely and a whole pile of stuff which is draining me of the will to live.*

(I will remove Togsy from any comments on this post - imagination and forward thinking have made him fun to defend against)

I found myself as the second biggest non member of the already champion tribe in World 5. No chance whatsovever of anyone but ALO winning World 5. Me, two of my best mates, and another cool couple of guys left against a tribe with 95% of the world. I formed a new tribe with my friends and waited for a quick and gloriously chivalrous death.

A mighty last stand, Custer, The Alamo, The Light Brigade, you name it. I could tell my grandchildren in years to come that I saw it to the end in TW UK World 5.

No. Not going to happen. ALO have all the imagination of......

I'm actually going to have to wait till it happens before I tell you what they have the imagination of.

So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to lie in the bath and let the tap drip on my little toe. It will kill me quicker than ALO will.

TW BEAKS - . CAN YOU PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,* AT LEAST, GIVE US DEMOLITION. IT'S BEEN A NICE SOCIAL EXPERIMENT. NOW - CAN WE GET RID OF THE 30 HQ AND 15 WORSHOPS WE DON'T NEED?

.*

DeletedUser

You are not alone in your boredom. Most of ALO feels the same. There just doesn't seem to be much point in mopping up the final 5% when the world is so obviously won. It's only the ludicrous 100% win condition which is prolonging the agony. So Mods, please, call it a day. Put everybody out of their misery.

There is one alternative I could suggest which might liven up this world for a few more months. Or even years (perish the thought). As the founder of Cruz it fell to me to disband the tribe when we merged into ALO. And that merge virtually guaranteed a likely win for ALO in the end. Since then a few former Cruz members have suggested we break from ALO and reform the tribe, an idea which seems pretty pointless to me.
But what if we did that? Would you be happy? Would you join us? And would you like W5 to go on forever with no clear winner? Maybe that would relieve your boredom. How about it, mate? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why don't you just mop them up or all quit then effectively its dead anyway

DeletedUser2779

lol

ive heard lots of ALO wanting to jump ship - but obviously putting up with the troubles in order to get a 'Victory' seems to work out for most

lol -- anyone wants to liven up the world -- go for it -- obviously well done to the original ALO members for everything they have done !

as for most the tribe jumpers --LOL -- mostly shocking players and dead weight

well done again original ALO -- some great players there -- just a real shame the issues that fell JOKE

we could have had a great war - instead of this mopping up exercise that a couple of us are dragging out