Bot protection

DeletedUser4479

Bot protection is starting to annoy me now. Bit over the top i would not care if its once a week but its like every 50 pages.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6158

Think i'm lucky as i haven't been affected by it so far

but i do know others are getting it alot more regularly

Didn't they get rid of it on .net?

I know it's meant to help assist cheating but on a game where timing is of the importance at times it seems a bit of a nuisance

DeletedUser4479

Yea it came up half way though a noble train for one of are players supposedly. Its a joke. Maybe do it on the LOGIN screen but multipliable times a day.

DeletedUser

Happened to me a few times today,which if i was doing timed attacks,would of totally cocked me up.

DeletedUser2961

Luckily you never attack then Brady.

I personally havent had this crop up at all.

DeletedUser

never had it till 2day and ive had it 3 times already .... this is gonna do me head in if it carrys on at this rate

DeletedUser

I think the bot thing is a good idea yes it can get in the way but it also stops players trying to cheat, so I'm happy to life with it

DeletedUser4479

just wait for it when your just about to snip a 1 sec train been sitting about for a hr waiting and BOOM enter in code lol.....

DeletedUser269

What so a process to try and remove cheats from the game is bad? I'm understand it can be annoying etc... and it always seems to happen at the worse possible time. But Its something that should be getting improved in v7.1.

DeletedUser1942

What so a process to try and remove cheats from the game is bad? I'm understand it can be annoying etc... and it always seems to happen at the worse possible time. But Its something that should be getting improved in v7.1.

It is bad when it interferes with other apsects of the game, like sniping, nobles sendin etc :icon_rolleyes:

It would be good to see it improved.

DeletedUser269

It is bad when it interferes with other apsects of the game, like sniping, nobles sendin etc :icon_rolleyes:

It would be good to see it improved.

It may be bad, but it is a even playing field for all, and everyone has the same annoyance.

DeletedUser1942

It may be bad, but it is a even playing field for all, and everyone has the same annoyance.

That may be so - but it still doesnt justify it happening.
Im all for stamping out cheats, but when it interferes in others gameplay aswell, it has to be questioned.

Lets hope the update does sort the issue out.

DeletedUser

All it will do is stop the bot running, wont stop the person running it again when they see the code needs entered

DeletedUser

This has been happening to a lot of players and quite a few have had it happen at a very crucial time in the game, I missed a nuke today, just lucky it wasn't a train.

How can this be right? You work out your attack plan to land all your nukes within a second of each other, spend hours watching the clock tick down and then just as you send your train, Bot protection comes up.

And sitting there thinking, "it happens to everyone" doesn't get you the village because your nobles are late to the party.

Not sure this should even wait for the upgrade.

This could almost be classed as a bug in the system, if something isn't working then it should be switched off, until the time when a working one is put into place.

DeletedUser

erh?

It is working. It is there for your protection. Sorry if it means you by bad luck lose a village but hey it is there for everyones security. Live with it