BOTS Take the weeing me off

DeletedUser11285

68 times in 18 hours are you sucking serious,
5 times ive missed out on nobling villages because of the poo bots.
12 missed nukes

at least have it every hour or so but 4 times an hour is taking the wee this is not the first time this has happened and its really weeing me off,

the mods need to sort this poo out, before more people leave,

p.s

i have posted a ticket months back and nothing got done about it
you worte the codes to have the bots in place a simple tweek would have it automated every hour or so

DeletedUser

Yes! I get bot protection at least twice every time that I farm. It is beyond annoying.

DeletedUser360

I thought when it was updated that fixed the problem. You have that warning that you need to type the code in and you can carry on playing the game a little bit before it forces you to type the bot protection code in. If you're planning to send attacks or snipe and it needs to be at an exact time then fill in the code before you send the commands.

DeletedUser11285

i did i type the code in then 5 mins later i went to send an attack as soon as i clicked send i got the message again asking for the code, luckys today ive only had it 28 times so better the 60+ still pissing me off tho

DeletedUser360

I'm not calling you a liar or anything, but you certainly aren't telling the truth there.

it gives you plenty of warning before it blocks your screen from doing anything. It's annoying to have to keep typing it in but it wont stop you sending attacks unless you've ignored the little one for ages.

DeletedUser11285

send a noble train when you get the message it will send the first 3 then the 4 noble wont send untill you type the code in

DeletedUser10100

This is one thing that annoys me about the game too! So much so I have found myself hovering over delet in the past. If it's random then how comes I had 15 in one 24hr period the other day????

DeletedUser12823

This is one thing that annoys me about the game too! So much so I have found myself hovering over delet in the past. If it's random then how comes I had 15 in one 24hr period the other day????

I've just logged in, read a mail and checked reports then got a bot protection captcha.

I've loaded four pages for chris'sakes!