BP ending

DeletedUser

Are we expecting any early wars to outbreak over farm zones? I feel a little threatened, having 'accidentally' clicking the accept tribal invitation, followed with accidentally clicking the leave tribe button.

TheGeneral

DeletedUser6775

Join and then left a tribe just to get the quest done! Still not found a tribe im happy to join just yet and have 3 request pending but non of them look strong at min but nor do I. Vendetta members close too but i'm not too worried about any of that for now...

Once people are able if the top of the board are not all ready there will be clearing no doubt but i got another 23 hours of BP :) lol mine whoring has to slow down and troops will be needed thats for sure lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Surely any attacking of another player is pointless until you at least you have cats...

Attack a player and risk losing troops in a world where resources are limited and there are plenty of barbs around to stay at the farming limit...

Where is zardeath when I want to know whether I should send axes of swords with my spear nukes?

DeletedUser6775

Surely any attacking of another player is pointless until you at least you have cats...

Attack a player and risk losing troops in a world where resources are limited and there are plenty of barbs around to stay at the farming limit...

Where is zardeath when I want to know whether I should send axes of swords with my spear nukes?

I agree but not everyone thinks like that and people will no doubt start to clear out the villages within there 5x5.

DeletedUser9748

There are many people that will start clearing players in order to have easy farms and not waste their troops into microfarming in barbs. But it require some skills to see which players are easy to clear without losing a lot of axes. Farm limit is a pain in the arse for all those who were used to "recruit axes and LC, leave pits to lvl 2 and start warring everyone!".

So yeah I love uk11 :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser9748

Honestly?

Honestly. Can you really be sure who has enabled the sword or even the spear missions just by the buildings he has raised based on his points? Are there not other parameters you need to check before launching a full axe attack and clear someone since the missions give you so openhanded the swords?

DeletedUser

Honestly. Can you really be sure who has enabled the sword or even the spear missions just by the buildings he has raised based on his points? Are there not other parameters you need to check before launching a full axe attack and clear someone since the missions give you so openhanded the swords?

Players would of built Swords regardless of these quests or not, it's been happening a long time now it's nothing new.
You accumulate all of "your skill" and clear players, I'm sure wasting your troops is going to work wonders for you, being limited to how much we can haul and all.

DeletedUser

pretty much everyone who has remembered to login after signing up will have been given free quest troops, and a level 1 wall, so I wouldn't expect many launching attacks today until they have a good number of axes and scouts to see whats going on... an inactive villa with 26 points on the other hand...

DeletedUser

No, but I've already lost a sword and an axeman to different barbs that decided to build a wall :(

DeletedUser6775

i have lost a few more than that to spiked barbs :( still hitting my haul limit tho...

DeletedUser

Most annoying is what I'm calling basic barb/bonus scout defense.

I lost 16 scouts in one go by sending them one at a time. All the villages were empty as I checked. Try sending 1 scout at a barb or bonus vill a few seconds after you send some troops to make sure it's empty. I was unamused by this discovery. Luckily I'd made a ton of scouts as I expected to hit scout defense in player villages, I just didn't expect to need the reserve so soon and for that reason.

DeletedUser8202

Most annoying is what I'm calling basic barb/bonus scout defense.

I lost 16 scouts in one go by sending them one at a time. All the villages were empty as I checked. Try sending 1 scout at a barb or bonus vill a few seconds after you send some troops to make sure it's empty. I was unamused by this discovery. Luckily I'd made a ton of scouts as I expected to hit scout defense in player villages, I just didn't expect to need the reserve so soon and for that reason.

well these things happen the only thing you can do is rebuild and move on, but at least you had the Brains to Prepare Extras if Needed so sir I Salute you for that Lol