Breaking news

DeletedUser13448

All noteworthy news here
I will start off:

***666*** left Poker for Do!, resulting in an even larger point gap between the tribes,
Is it possible for Poker to catch up? Or are they falling apart
Please let us know at forum.tribalwars.co.uk

DeletedUser13448

Breaking news, according to deep and continous analysis of the OD rankings I believe that both Poker and DO! are attacking and being attacksd (well duh its a wars game) - perhaps by one another

DeletedUser13448

DO! and Poker lead the OD rankings by massive leads compared the rank three onwards,

However... in terms of points Fellas and Smash are not far behind at all

DeletedUser13448

DO! and Poker seem to be trading attacks according to OD rankings and TW stats

DeletedUser14434

Important news....... this forum is dead, . Net was a lot more active back in the day

DeletedUser14344

Or write something here that will trigger everyone in Poker as they are like 90% part of the external forum activity. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser14344

It's a start, but you should come up with some arguments which cause some drama. Force everyone to get out of their caves and reply to it. ;)

DeletedUser14434

True but I don't want to be known as THAT GUY, not my style lol

DeletedUser13448

If Poker sux I dont know how low of a level that makes the rest of the world - although every tribe has an odd good player

Hej

DeletedUser14434

I wish they would take all this PP crap off here, premium account and farm assistant is all we used to have, worked better that way

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Important news....... this forum is dead, . Net was a lot more active back in the day

.uk forums used to be a lot more active as well.

Sadly that day has long since passed.

This is the 25th post I've made since 2015, yet I fully expect to still have more forum posts than anyone else on .uk when the servers shut down.

DeletedUser14415

.uk forums used to be a lot more active as well.

Sadly that day has long since passed.

This is the 25th post I've made since 2015, yet I fully expect to still have more forum posts than anyone else on .uk when the servers shut down.
Hey Nauzhror nice to see you :) been a while, so long that I doubt you would actually even remember me from .net. (I'm not .net's Ravandil mind you). Not even gonna expose myself here publicly but glad to see the older players around!