Bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1487

i would like help in dealing with a bully, this person attacks me at least 7 times a day, as per usual there are no rules about game bullying, the name of the person is guy incognito at co-ordinates 433, 418 would either admin or someone please help

DeletedUser1487

it's not the game if you play the game fairly you'd attck someone twice a day but 7 times a day is ridiculous

DeletedUser

Yes, this is the game, it's Dog eat Dog ;)

But if you are K44 give me co-ords and I might shank him.

DeletedUser1487

is it just me or is this game getting played but infants while the adults play the international version or evony?

DeletedUser

is it just me or is this game getting played but infants while the adults play the international version or evony?
Yeah, now that you mention it I did see an infant crying about getting farmed...

Ironically enough, the other versions explicitly state that there is no limit to the amount of times you can be attacked. This is the first world I've not been able to find that on :lol:

DeletedUser1487

thank you duke at least there is an adult around his coords are 433, 418

DeletedUser

thank you duke at least there is an adult around his coords are 433, 418

Np. (and btw, I am a kid :D) my scouts are out atm too (all 70 -.-) so i'll get report later i hope.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1487

all i'm really saying is i create soldiers he kills them and doesn't steal any resources it's a stalemate and it's ruining the game spending 16 hours a day not doing anything but create soldiers to get killed?

DeletedUser

Perhaps I'll just sound insane here, but had it occurred to you to actually play the game properly instead of staring at your screen screaming "NOOOOOOO!" watching the counter go down?

As funny as it's been watching you insisting you're getting bullied and everyone who doesn't agree with you is a child, I may as well give you some help here. You're not going to last long so I don't see what harm it can do.

So, next time you see his attack coming, send your troops away.
Ta dah.

DeletedUser282

all i'm really saying is i create soldiers he kills them and doesn't steal any resources it's a stalemate and it's ruining the game spending 16 hours a day not doing anything but create soldiers to get killed?

quit while your behind, complaining about being farmed is pointless, this is a WAR game, the idea is to attack each other, if he wants to attack you thats quite within his right, you would be better finding a nice single player game with CPU opponents that dont attack you and simply wait for you to kill them.

Complaining about being farmed has simply shown everyone that you are an utter noob, and that clearly isn't the game for you.

Feel free to reply with "no, no, no its not fair :( why me :(, everyone bullying me :( etc."

but i doubt i will bother reading it.

DeletedUser1487

then let's put this question out which of you kids have been attacked for the last 5 days 7 times a day?

DeletedUser

Not on .co.uk but on .net I've had a regular incoming of 200+ attacks for months, is that bullying? you just need some tactics, dodge, use up all resources before attacks hit and he'll probally get bored of attacking you seeing as there'll be nothing to gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.