Bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1189

No problem, no offence taken. I still would recommend you restart on the rim and take on board the more useful comments from this thread if your already being farmed everyday though :)

DeletedUser

i would likt to apologise for my son and for the comments he left while i've been away, he had no right to start a thread and will be gealt with when he comes home, for the record i don't think anyone is a 'saddo' and me getting farmed i think is flattering as the person must be afraid of me to continually pummle me he must think i'm a threat, my words of advice - don't let your offspring or anyone else look after your game while your away, sorry for any inconvenience

:icon_rolleyes: Of course it was.

DeletedUser1487

doesn't bother me getting attacked if guy incognito does doubt the verasity of the apology then maybe he should ask himself one question, does he feel lucky punk, well does he? he's not dealing with my son anymore THE Doctor's back and i can see not a moment too soon

DeletedUser

doesn't bother me getting attacked if guy incognito does doubt the verasity of the apology then maybe he should ask himself one question, does he feel lucky punk, well does he? he's not dealing with my son anymore THE Doctor's back and i can see not a moment too soon

All i got to say is:

LOL ROFLMAO, CANT STOP LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I don't know if it's him or not. I find it a bad excuse but the posts are completely different.

If you're in reality not the Doc we've been speaking to, I accept your apology.

DeletedUser

That's just brag. Don't swear, export the mail, add something useful to the topic.

DeletedUser644

You act like you're six years old. Even if you were old enough to have children the way you're acting makes it pretty clear that no one would want to have children with you, and no child would embarrass himself in response to his parent embarrassing himself over the internet.

Whats the need to go personal? Now that is what is on the verge of becomming known as bullying...

DeletedUser

Whats the need to go personal? Now that is what is on the verge of becomming known as bullying...
The need to go personal is that it's a shameless lie. If you think it's personal to say someone's lying and you can tell that from the age they act, then you are an extremely sensitive person.

And no, it's nothing like bullying. Revise your definition before making blind accusations and trivialising such a devastating behaviour.

DeletedUser

He's dealing with the noob's original account instead of his other one. Terrifying.

You act like you're six years old. Even if you were old enough to have children the way you're acting makes it pretty clear that no one would want to have children with you, and no child would embarrass himself in response to his parent embarrassing himself over the internet.

At no point in this post did you call him a liar. All you did was insult the guy, which is plain bullying.

DeletedUser

So, not only did you not read the post you have no idea what bullying is (persecution, to put it another way).

When someone says that it was their son going about making threads and then someone else says that it obviously wasn't, it should be fairly obvious that he's being called a liar. Or did you think I was saying he was simply mistaken, and even though he posted them he had no recollection of making those posts at all and genuinely believed it was his son who wrote them?

Before trying to play the kind hearted hero get your facts straight and don't make yourself look like the bad person (if you think saying someone acts like a child or that most people think having children with other children is generally frowned upon is an insult, which it isn't by any stretch of the imagination, then that says more about you than anyone else).

DeletedUser1189

So, not only did you not read the post you have no idea what bullying is (persecution, to put it another way).

When someone says that it was their son going about making threads and then someone else says that it obviously wasn't, it should be fairly obvious that he's being called a liar. Or did you think I was saying he was simply mistaken, and even though he posted them he had no recollection of making those posts at all and genuinely believed it was his son who wrote them?

Before trying to play the kind hearted hero get your facts straight and don't make yourself look like the bad person (if you think saying someone acts like a child or that most people think having children with other children is generally frowned upon is an insult, which it isn't by any stretch of the imagination, then that says more about you than anyone else).

I found your statement to be of the bullying nature. Regardless of wether the person is two seperate entities or not. They posted a question, got some flaming about it, apologies made we can all have a chuckle about it and then you come along and personally insult this person say crap like no one would want to have children with them. With that kind of attitude I serisouly hope you dont have kids. People like you I dont rate at all.

DeletedUser

LMFAO If you feel like crap and feeled bully here, you've never posted BS like this on .net, they won't even give you advice you'll just be a laughing stock :p

DeletedUser1189

Ive posted on .net since May 2006. Regardless of what I've posted I've found you will always be flamed. What counts most is being a part of a online community and being able to have a laugh and fun. At the end of the day, people like you wont be able to understand what having real fun is about because your a ...

DeletedUser

Well if you don't post BS, "you probably did" you won't get sht from people, if you post something like how you ruin a n00b tribe you get respect and people laughing with you instead of at you, genius, whose the a** now ;)

DeletedUser1189

Well if you don't post BS, "you probably did" you won't get sht from people, if you post something like how you ruin a n00b tribe you get respect and people laughing with you instead of at you, genius, whose the a** now ;)

So I dont get why your here raving at people? This thread is about bullying and you are a prime example of one. You have totally taken out of context what everyone has said. I dont even think you bothered reading the thread as you have made no reference to it, all you have done is pick out some comments and then have a go at the person who wrote them for no reason. I dont get it, why you doing that?

DeletedUser

Well why would anyone post a topic like this? I have read the thread and it's called TribalWARS someone is gonna get bullied and someone is gonna be the bully, if you aren't good enough just restart, don't need a whole topic for advice, there's only 1 option, restart or continue to be farmed, if you post a topic like this be ready for the replies, isn't that right? Freedom of speech?

DeletedUser

Well why would anyone post a topic like this? I have read the thread and it's called TribalWARS someone is gonna get bullied and someone is gonna be the bully, if you aren't good enough just restart, don't need a whole topic for advice, there's only 1 option, restart or continue to be farmed, if you post a topic like this be ready for the replies, isn't that right? Freedom of speech?

:icon_rolleyes: Perhaps the poster hadn't realised that yet, some people don't know there's the option to restart or know why they're being attacked. Hence the explaining that was needed.
And ermm... hence the thread.

DeletedUser

LMFAO If you feel like crap and feeled bully here, you've never posted BS like this on .net, they won't even give you advice you'll just be a laughing stock :p

That is not always true. It depends where you post and how you post.

Ive posted on .net since May 2006. Regardless of what I've posted I've found you will always be flamed. What counts most is being a part of a online community and being able to have a laugh and fun. At the end of the day, people like you wont be able to understand what having real fun is about because your a ...

I do not see any reason as to why you would be flamed. Your posts here are quite well written.

People can and will make topics like these, because they need help. They may be new to online browser games, and have no idea on how to actually play. I see no issue when they post topics like this (in the correct place), but they must also take the advice given.

Status
Not open for further replies.