Bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm fairly new to this and i've found the forums very helpful, but I never experienced .net.

You have to consider that the "rules" of this game that are published "in-game" are very brief with very little detail and with big gaps with no explaination of the actual calculations used in combat which only leaves the forum as to where to get advice. You can't really be blamed for being ignorant when there is no definitive comprehensive set of rules to read through in the first place.

Yes, you can use the simulator but it's very trial and error and hugely labour intensive as the basic multipliers and % effects of different troops types vs each other are not explained at all. Some input from the actual game staff would help at times as it feels like the blind leading the blind.

I do think though that if you ask for advice you should do so with some humility and show respect for people taking there own time for no reward to try and help you.

IAN
AKA SirClaude

DeletedUser

to be honest the best advice that shud be given is that if he keeps on attackin u, join the same tribe as him, that way he cant attack u

DeletedUser

Let's say you were attacking a guy 7 times a day, he joins your tribe. Would you just stop attacking him?

I'd complain to the leaders and keep attacking him. And more tribe members may start attacking you. It's a terrible advice.

DeletedUser

to be honest the best advice that shud be given is that if he keeps on attackin u, join the same tribe as him, that way he cant attack u

Agreed with Two-Face.

They'd declare you a Refugee if you join any other tribe, and if your join their tribe you most likely signing your own will.

DeletedUser

You're right, that is the best advice. What an experienced legend you are.

DeletedUser

In his amazing advice he forgot to add that most tribes don't allow noobs to join when they please (especially if they've seen this thread).

Nauzhror

Reaction score
thank you duke at least there is an adult around his coords are 433, 418

Adult? Give me a break, you're complaining about others being immature while whining about someone attacking you too often? Get over it. Quit whining because the other player is better than you. Early on I farm my farms at least 12 times a day, typically every 2 hours, on the hour.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Try that when I'm farming you. I assure you, I'd keep farming you.

Why?

Most tribes I'd be in would not recruit anyone near me without my permission. If they did do so I'd farm you and ignore that you joined my tribe. If the leaders then asked me to stop farming you instead of apologizing to me and booting you I'd happily leave the tribe as it would be a sure sign that the tribe was not the right tribe for me.

DeletedUser

No, Stop guys. It's war, your only allowed to attack twice during a war :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser1189

Adult? Give me a break, you're complaining about others being immature while whining about someone attacking you too often? Get over it. Quit whining because the other player is better than you. Early on I farm my farms at least 12 times a day, typically every 2 hours, on the hour.

Your farm your farms every two hours, what do you use 5 lc per run?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Your farm your farms every two hours, what do you use 5 lc per run?

Use a script that calculates a villages income per hour. Then send the amount needed to empty 2 hours worth, then bookmark the 'send same' link, so yes sometimes it is as low as 2 lc per 2 hours.

DeletedUser

You fools! the doctor problaly said he had returned so , he did not have to face the bullying in the forums ! In all likely hood it is the same person . Who didnt know any better! I do suggest that you Dont start taunting him again. This is problaly the worse Public Forum mistake I have seen. Also the worse display of respect to fellow players. Help noobs - Dont hurt them! That doesn't mean you can't farm though! Let the doctor learn from it and begin to flourish in tribal wars!

DeletedUser

lol wait untill late game and the biggest players start to send multiple nukes to each village.

DeletedUser

Can't this thread just die. I mean, yes it WAS funny but now its dead, especially as the doctor doesn't reply anymore.... (this was not intended to bump it btw)

DeletedUser857

i would likt to apologise for my son and for the comments he left while i've been away, he had no right to start a thread and will be gealt with when he comes home, for the record i don't think anyone is a 'saddo' and me getting farmed i think is flattering as the person must be afraid of me to continually pummle me he must think i'm a threat, my words of advice - don't let your offspring or anyone else look after your game while your away, sorry for any inconvenience

haha ive seen some funny excuses for being a noob in my time but this tops them all- you realise noone belives you right?!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.