Bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1775

Doctor do what everyone else does. send your troops out just before the attacks hit. Farm as much as you can. You'll soon be in a position to attack or defend at your pleasure.

DeletedUser2137

The Doctor

I am new on here, but reading this thread I may not stay. It isn't whether or not this bloke is being bullied or not, but that most of the replies are not very friendly or nice. I can understand games that are dog eat dog and for some that is what makes them great. But, there are ways of educating players (dunno if the Doctor is new like me or not) but being rude to someone who is obviously frustrated and needs a helping hand is not the right way.

Once new members have got the idea of how the game works, they may be as ruthless as they come, but surely new players deserve a break to start with? Being ruthless in the game I can understand, but on a forum, I can't.

DeletedUser857

I am new on here, but reading this thread I may not stay. It isn't whether or not this bloke is being bullied or not, but that most of the replies are not very friendly or nice. I can understand games that are dog eat dog and for some that is what makes them great. But, there are ways of educating players (dunno if the Doctor is new like me or not) but being rude to someone who is obviously frustrated and needs a helping hand is not the right way.

Once new members have got the idea of how the game works, they may be as ruthless as they come, but surely new players deserve a break to start with? Being ruthless in the game I can understand, but on a forum, I can't.

We have a rule here, it stops you getting flamed.

READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE YOU POST

If you had read the WHOLE thread you would see we gave him advice many times on how to deal with his attacks and he ignored us and insisted that he was right, dispite the fact many much more experienced players were telling him how to play.

His punishment? Flames.

DeletedUser

I kinda' understand where you're coming from. But you must see, most players are sick of other players complaining because some other player is better than you. There are ways to stop being farmed.

You can: Build your wall up. It not only gives your village a base defense, but also gives your troops some. The night bonus helps also, it gives 100% bonus defense which is actived from 0:00 until 8:00 o'clock. You can also build up your hiding place which hides resources.

Code:
Level	Hidden resources
1	150
2	200
3	267
4	356
5	474
6	632
7	843
8	125
9	1500
10	2000

Their is also dodging. Dodging is when you send out all your troops to dodge an incoming. This will result in your troops actully surving. You may also want to use or send your resoruces to another village to stop the attacker from gaining them.

There is also a guide section here. which he could of read, I'm sure there is something in there that would of helped. However best thing for him with being so new is to just restart. It can't be helped if you're new and you fail the first time.

But best advice: Don't complain about being attack in this forum when the game is actually called tribal "wars".

-I'm drunk so if this didn't make any sense. Ekk.

DeletedUser2137

That makes sense One Hit. I can see the point of view that if players whinge just cos someone is better than them it would become annoying. But....although YOU and the experienced players know there are strategies to combat 'farming', newbies like me, don't and games take time to learn. best advice so far is restart and learn from your experience. Yours was the best post in this topic because instead of losing it, getting annoyed and retaliating, you explained things.
I don't think The Doctor helped himself by calling people childish though. Funnily enough I am now in much the same position as The Doctor myself, but hey, I take it on the chin and hopefully with the info One Hit mentioned I might yet save myself. If not I will either restart or quit.

DeletedUser

mate dodge his/her attack if they do attack then dodge it and build more troops till you have so much you can wipe him your self lol then FARM him 14-times a day and message him saying how do you like that pal lol : )

DeletedUser

Lol, wait till we works out what a fake script is. If he is jittery at 7, imagine how much he will moan when its 70 or 700 or 7000.

DeletedUser4

Lol, wait till we works out what a fake script is. If he is jittery at 7, imagine how much he will moan when its 70 or 700 or 7000.

[TT]But then that would be against the rules as fake scripts are NOT allowed :icon_rolleyes: [/tt]

DeletedUser

Glad you posted that Tracy. Didn't know fake scripts were against the rules on this server.

DeletedUser4

[tt]You want to send fakes do it the hard way im not out to make your lives easy [/tt]

Status
Not open for further replies.