Bye Bye Bi!

• Thread starter Intolerantsecularism
  • Start date

DeletedUser

We are ?!? Confused as most of you know... but a lot of you think of us as 'Bi!'s' ally...

We got news for you!

WE DECLARE WAR ON BI!

If you are wondering why our change of heart then here are our reasons:
1: we are no ones lap dog, nor shall we ever be, we are confused, and we fight our own wars.
2: Unlike Bi! other tribes do not treat us like crap.
3: We will be gladly joining the ranks of Vital and =Fate= in this war for freedom.
4: Being allied to bi! counts for nothing. Put it this way if you dont like birds eye potato waffles or stepping in dog Sh*t then you wont like being allied to bi. Bi have plenty of both in stock and dish it out to anyone who is gullible enough to take it.

?!? wades into the battle field on the side of our oldest friends at vital and our newest comrades at =fate=. ?!? Having organised and trained her manhood (womanhood), having patiently perfected her discipline, having resolutely waited for the right moment to reveal itself, she now seizes that moment, and, supported by her friends in Vital and by gallant allies the East(=Fate=), but relying in the first on her own strength, she strikes in full confidence of victory.

(Robbed from the 1916 Easter Rising Proclamation)

If! any player gets an email from Smile? telling them to spy and be saved, remember, he looks at your villages first, not who you are.

Join us and our fellow freedom fighters in making world4 fun again and knocking bi! off their snotty nosed pedestal!!!

Bi! = Enemy!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Internal BB-Codes don't work on the external forums. But then again, nice PnP.

...Mine was better :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Getting to the point where we'll need a overall Bi! war thread! Thats a couple of tribes warring them now, I wonder how many more will join in?

DeletedUser

Allies to war, no warning, no notice, no decency.

Shesh, I thought PnP was meant to make you look good? Maybe that's where i've been going wrong, anyway, by ?!? own admission they'll declare war on their allies for no reason other than they want to look like grown ups.

DeletedUser

lol this is funny

and clueless don't fret, you're number 1 tribe buddy :eek:

DeletedUser

No worries. :)

I've got nothing to fear, i'm still in beginner protection. :D

DeletedUser

Your so brave well done. Dropping an alliance and declaring on the same day, shame you didnt ask your tribe what they wanted first.

DeletedUser

I think that the rules set by Bi! concerning alliances and 2 days notice etc... were all void as soon as Bi! started recruiting from their own enemies :).

DeletedUser

I think that the rules set by Bi! concerning alliances and 2 days notice etc... were all void as soon as Bi! started recruiting from their own enemies :).

Not really, recruiting from your enemies would be sneaky, recruiting from our own is just sensible.

DeletedUser

Obviously not too sensible...

vfgtpy.png

DeletedUser

hmm.. an interesting move on the part of ?!? Confused. Although I have to say that turning from ally to enemy in a day raises more questions about ?!? than it does about Bi!

DeletedUser

Apparently they made an agreement to give it a days notice, but Bi! invited ?!?'s members which broke other terms of the agreement so, in turn, ?!? must've decided to declare asap.

DeletedUser7217

Fair do's if SofB is right. Anyway good luck to Confused, although many say that there is no desency in what has been done, look at one of the points made by ?!?
Unlike Bi! other tribes do not treat us like crap.

DeletedUser

i agree, if you dont respect your allies, you cant expect them to show you the respect of giving you notice.

DeletedUser

Apparently they made an agreement to give it a days notice, but Bi! invited ?!?'s members which broke other terms of the agreement so, in turn, ?!? must've decided to declare asap.

Don't think that's true tbh, ?!? were looking for the excuse to play tribalhugs with their new inferior allies in FATE and Vital.

Its not a loss, really. We will just do what we do to most of our enemies. Let's hope ?!? last a bit longer than 404 though, eh?

DeletedUser

I just don't get why you insist on putting "inferior", it just doesn't make sense.

DeletedUser

Don't think that's true tbh, ?!? were looking for the excuse to play tribalhugs with their new inferior allies in FATE and Vital.

Its not a loss, really. We will just do what we do to most of our enemies. Let's hope ?!? last a bit longer than 404 though, eh?

On that logic Bi! were just finding an excuse to play tribalhugs with WETLUV and co. and -PEST+ :icon_rolleyes:

What you do with most of your enemies... wait... NAP them? :lol:

Inferior? Last time I checked we were winning.

DeletedUser7217

On that logic Bi! were just finding an excuse to play tribalhugs with WETLUV and co. and -PEST+ :icon_rolleyes:

This^^

Radarr is the man

And Bi! what did you do 404? Ruined their forums and cheated your way through some poor decisions from Ruffus

DeletedUser

I just don't get why you insist on putting "inferior", it just doesn't make sense.

Your points and ODA ranks is inferior to ours. Try reaching Smile?'s level, and I'll accept your superiority.

Lol, we NAPped WETLUV to face 404. How is that tribalhugging if we want to face the rank 1 tribe and therefore NAP the lower-rank tribe? PEST we have never warred. They are our allies, first and foremost. We treat them with respect (and the skype chats are scintillating, you'd enjoy it Radarr).

OPing an inactive is about the best you can do Radarr, both you and I know full well that if you had faced me instead, you would not gain a single village. Congratulations on your "success".
At least half of your conquers against Bi! were from the inactive Bazza. Congratulations. I won't accept that your tribe has any talent until you face someone like myself or Grant. If you complain we aren't near enough to you, feel free to noble closer to us. No doubt we'll get to you eventually. Maybe the thought has you quaking in your boots? :icon_wink: