Bye Bye Bi!

• Thread starter Intolerantsecularism
  • Start date

DeletedUser7217

Your points and ODA ranks is inferior to ours. Try reaching Smile?'s level, and I'll accept your superiority.

Lol, we NAPped WETLUV to face 404. How is that tribalhugging if we want to face the rank 1 tribe and therefore NAP the lower-rank tribe? PEST we have never warred. They are our allies, first and foremost. We treat them with respect (and the skype chats are scintillating, you'd enjoy it Radarr).

OPing an inactive is about the best you can do Radarr, both you and I know full well that if you had faced me instead, you would not gain a single village. Congratulations on your "success".
At least half of your conquers against Bi! were from the inactive Bazza. Congratulations. I won't accept that your tribe has any talent until you face someone like myself or Grant. If you complain we aren't near enough to you, feel free to noble closer to us. No doubt we'll get to you eventually. Maybe the thought has you quaking in your boots? :icon_wink:

Stop trying to act so hard, get over it - you mass recruit any player that is in the top 20, and you are being fought against and hit hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, we NAPped WETLUV to face 404. How is that tribalhugging if we want to face the rank 1 tribe and therefore NAP the lower-rank tribe? PEST we have never warred. They are our allies, first and foremost. We treat them with respect (and the skype chats are scintillating, you'd enjoy it Radarr).

And how is allying =FATE= tribalhugging? As much as you want to believe it there is next to no co-operation between our 3 tribes yet.

Now I'm just feeling jealous. :lol:

OPing an inactive is about the best you can do Radarr, both you and I know full well that if you had faced me instead, you would not gain a single village. Congratulations on your "success".
At least half of your conquers against Bi! were from the inactive Bazza. Congratulations. I won't accept that your tribe has any talent until you face someone like myself or Grant. If you complain we aren't near enough to you, feel free to noble closer to us. No doubt we'll get to you eventually. Maybe the thought has you quaking in your boots?

So let me get this straight... You warred and inactive then decided to recruit him?

Meh, I have never actually faced you and although I know you are a remarkable player I believe we could have stolen a few from you. (Also, what's happening with you and the Vera Causa account? :icon_confused:)

We have faced Grant. He failed at trying to rim TheSunOffABeach and he also wasted 2/3 Army Camps in the progress. (Yes, we know, you have loads spare... Shut it! :lol:) and although you can add all the excuses to it we still had a successful op on Bazza and I believe Sherlock enjoyed losing a tiny cluster of villages. Maybe you should check how Morning Star's and Smile?'s nukes are while you're looking at that?

Grant was also wrong that we would collapse under a tiny bit of pressure. He under-estimated us, maybe you are aswell?

Meanwhile BL are putting up a bigger resistance and I have to tend to killing there nukes off.

DeletedUser6726

Maybe you should check how Morning Star's and Smile?'s nukes are while you're looking at that?

Radarr you are more than welcome to have a look i think you will find they are better than you think.

I got caught of line and down the pub having a life when i lost a village in night bonus(It cost Gwalmachi 2 nukes to take it).

And you accuse Bi! of having no life and not logging off!!! Maybe a few of your own are no better quite literally spending all night on-line when we are on for no more than a few hours a day

Maybe you should ask Phillor and Alv9 how their nukes faired when they ran into me(oh wait i sent you the reports the other day)

And AvengerD's effort on Wokka was that not another 4 nukes for no gain??

Or the gangbang on Sherlocks lone village costing another 9 nukes to no avail.

You poke fun at us for Smile gaining one village against a whole tribe defence yet several members all going at lone players and failing is just laughable in my opinion.

(I will quite happily post reports if you really want to be embarrased, but that would hurt you expansive ego now wouldnt it)

DeletedUser6695

Your points and ODA ranks is inferior to ours. Try reaching Smile?'s level, and I'll accept your superiority.

Lol, and i suppose all of Bi! are at Smile?'s level...last time i checked the closest to that was Stuart and Rev(both not in Bi!)

Bi's main success in the Bi! vs =FATE= war was nobling an inactive and one of your members were very quick to add the nobling stats in the Vital thread of that 'success'

DeletedUser

Stop trying to act so hard, get over it - you mass recruit any player that is in the top 20, and you are being fought against and hit hard.

Just highlights how illiterate you are at TW terms. Mass-recruit involves sending invites to random people in the top-20 which is what you are implying. We have a strict recruitment process, as any new recruit will ask. You are a fool if you consider that mass-recruiting. Mass-recruiting is sending random invites without checking a player's history.

FAIL.

they already have...

I lol'd. Genuine kudos for ?!? being better than 404 at least. :icon_rolleyes:

And how is allying =FATE= tribalhugging? As much as you want to believe it there is next to no co-operation between our 3 tribes yet.

Now I'm just feeling jealous. :lol:

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

So let me get this straight... You warred and inactive then decided to recruit him?

He wasn't inactive when he was recruited.

Meh, I have never actually faced you and although I know you are a remarkable player I believe we could have stolen a few from you. (Also, what's happening with you and the Vera Causa account? :icon_confused:)

Lol, we shall see. What's happening with me? Whose Vera Causa? :icon_wink: I am Smile? :icon_rolleyes:

We have faced Grant. He failed at trying to rim TheSunOffABeach and he also wasted 2/3 Army Camps in the progress. (Yes, we know, you have loads spare... Shut it! :lol:) and although you can add all the excuses to it we still had a successful op on Bazza and I believe Sherlock enjoyed losing a tiny cluster of villages. Maybe you should check how Morning Star's and Smile?'s nukes are while you're looking at that?

Nukes crashing against a wall is a good thing. A successful OP against an inactive isn't something to be overly proud of. Sherlock lost two villages after a heated battle for them, so meh. And I'm sorry, how many villages has Sun taken off Smile? that WEREN'T renobles?

Grant was also wrong that we would collapse under a tiny bit of pressure. He under-estimated us, maybe you are aswell?

I'm not Grant. I never said that. Don't moan at me, he can say what he wants, we all know that no one in Vital comes close to him, so he can probably whack his ego repeatedly into you several times for the lulz.

Meanwhile BL are putting up a bigger resistance and I have to tend to killing there nukes off.

If you think BL are putting more resistance, you really need to come closer to me.

Lol, and i suppose all of Bi! are at Smile?'s level...last time i checked the closest to that was Stuart and Rev(both not in Bi!)

Stuart was ex-Bi!. Rev is an EXCELLENT player. I know this from UK1. I rate him. There are many that come close to Smile?'s level in Bi!.

Bi's main success in the Bi! vs =FATE= war was nobling an inactive and one of your members were very quick to add the nobling stats in the Vital thread of that 'success'

I didn't harp on about this, did I? We could take active villages off Vital too, dw.

I liek red, yessums. :3 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So you recruited a player who went inactive nearly immediately? Great choice, usually we kick people who go inactive but then again - all the more points for Bi! :icon_rolleyes:

What is it with you and co-playing players in the same timezone as you? :lol:

Nukes crashing against a wall is a good thing. A successful OP against an inactive isn't something to be overly proud of. Sherlock lost two villages after a heated battle for them, so meh. And I'm sorry, how many villages has Sun taken off Smile? that WEREN'T renobles?

Nukes crashing against a wall is only a good thing to a certain extent, no need to be foolish in loosing troops as Smile? He even said himself that it wasn't possible for him to stack eventually. Did nobody teach him to land support after you noble a village?

Sherlock lost 3... it wasn't a heated battle, it lasted 5 hours, although that is a rather insignificant point as we're not even arguing? :lol:

Sun has taken none off of Smile? which weren't re-nobles. Although he was the first person to be able to take a village off of Smile?.

I'm not Grant. I never said that. Don't moan at me, he can say what he wants, we all know that no one in Vital comes close to him, so he can probably whack his ego repeatedly into you several times for the lulz.

Haha, wasn't moaning at you. Was just saying that he was wrong and that him and you are underestimating us.
Maybe no-one in Vital is up to his amazingly melo-dramatic ego standards but we're not caring. If no-one bothers to stand up against him, what's the point? :icon_rolleyes:

If you think BL are putting more resistance, you really need to come closer to me.

No you come closer to me. :lol:

DeletedUser

ok have read most of this bull.
yes im the player that mggege had my password and that pat of mggege abused and cheated with yes cheated. of which smile knew all about before he did it. thats the main reason that mggege gave up on uk4 not that he was using a farming tool that had been banned because 1 of his co players did not tell him about as the mail was deleted from his account.
now where did i get all this information from well it was mggege himself an honourable player that was forced into giving up on uk4 due to a tribe leader and his cheating co player.

DeletedUser

So you recruited a player who went inactive nearly immediately? Great choice, usually we kick people who go inactive but then again - all the more points for Bi! :icon_rolleyes:

What is it with you and co-playing players in the same timezone as you? :lol:

Nukes crashing against a wall is only a good thing to a certain extent, no need to be foolish in loosing troops as Smile? He even said himself that it wasn't possible for him to stack eventually. Did nobody teach him to land support after you noble a village?

Sherlock lost 3... it wasn't a heated battle, it lasted 5 hours, although that is a rather insignificant point as we're not even arguing? :lol:

Sun has taken none off of Smile? which weren't re-nobles. Although he was the first person to be able to take a village off of Smile?.

Haha, wasn't moaning at you. Was just saying that he was wrong and that him and you are underestimating us.
Maybe no-one in Vital is up to his amazingly melo-dramatic ego standards but we're not caring. If no-one bothers to stand up against him, what's the point? :icon_rolleyes:

No you come closer to me. :lol:

He went inactive just before your OP. Mysterious. Meh. Don't care about narbs who go inactive. He didn't go yellow, that's what amused/confused me.

Meh, Grant's a better player than me, but Grant requested that I help with Smile?, it was my intention to quit entirely, but we merged accounts. And I can stroke my own ego and be duke... why does this remind me of mu lil baby Tasha? :S
Ofc, all of Vera Causa's coins are now going to be used as army camps, so be warned Radarr dear :icon_rolleyes:

It works well when one of us goes out, the other is around to keep an eye on things. We are both sometimes up into the middle of the night as well, and also it will help me cause I'm currently playing a game called RL more extensively. Its a scary game, you don't respawn after dying D:

DeletedUser

Apparently they made an agreement to give it a days notice, but Bi! invited ?!?'s members which broke other terms of the agreement so, in turn, ?!? must've decided to declare asap.
They invited someone from Bi! before Bi! invited someone from ?!? lol.

DeletedUser

That is a pretty much failed post. Stuart and Rev are not close to my level rofl. Stuart left, because he couldn't handle being attack a little bit by FATE and he needed more support, so he ran to TEA lol.

DeletedUser

That is a pretty much failed post. Stuart and Rev are not close to my level rofl. Stuart left, because he couldn't handle being attack a little bit by FATE and he needed more support, so he ran to TEA lol.

Wow with that attitude I can't imagine why anyone would leave Bi! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser1410

Well smile you must Fail as a tribe leader then seeing as you couldn't even get a good member of your tribe some support, or are you going to say 'he should be able to sort him self out' get a life smile see members leaving Bi! because you fail to help them as a leader.

DeletedUser

Well smile you must Fail as a tribe leader then seeing as you couldn't even get a good member of your tribe some support, or are you going to say 'he should be able to sort him self out' get a life smile see members leaving Bi! because you fail to help them as a leader.

You don't get it if you don't ask for it.

I'm sorry to make your tribe look bad ?!?, but I've got 1/6 of your tribe's points.

DeletedUser

They invited someone from Bi! before Bi! invited someone from ?!? lol.

Sorry man, fact was I know you tried and failed to poach one of our members. The alliance was automatically over after your dishonourable breach. If you could call it an alliance to begin with. It isnt an alliance when one side arranges a joint attack and the other side ie bi which proposed it forgets to do their half of the attack.

Im sure this will strike a chord with any of Bi's allies and if it hasnt yet, it will when they attempt to take some of your membership. Even as we speak sherlock holmes has tried in vain to poach some of our members, trouble is ?!? is about more than just points, we are a team tribe not just a tribe based solely on points and individual selfish ability

This was shown by their treatment of bazza, while being sat by one of their players he lost villages and the sitter didnt bother doing anything, on top of which no support was given to him at all from Bi. Seems like Bi have forgotten the central purpose of being a tribe

DeletedUser

Sorry man, fact was I know you tried and failed to poach one of our members. The alliance was automatically over after your dishonourable breach. If you could call it an alliance to begin with. It isnt an alliance when one side arranges a joint attack and the other side ie bi which proposed it forgets to do their half of the attack.

Im sure this will strike a chord with any of Bi's allies and if it hasnt yet, it will when they attempt to take some of your membership. Even as we speak sherlock holmes has tried in vain to poach some of our members, trouble is ?!? is about more than just points, we are a team tribe not just a tribe based solely on points and individual selfish ability

This was shown by their treatment of bazza, while being sat by one of their players he lost villages and the sitter didnt bother doing anything, on top of which no support was given to him at all from Bi. Seems like Bi have forgotten the central purpose of being a tribe

Your post is funny. You don't know why it's funny, but I do :lol:

DeletedUser

If you are wondering why our change of heart then here are our reasons:
1: we are no ones lap dog, nor shall we ever be, we are confused, and we fight our own wars.
2: Unlike Bi! other tribes do not treat us like crap.
3: We will be gladly joining the ranks of Vital and =Fate= in this war for freedom.
4: Being allied to bi! counts for nothing. Put it this way if you dont like birds eye potato waffles or stepping in dog Sh*t then you wont like being allied to bi. Bi have plenty of both in stock and dish it out to anyone who is gullible enough to take it.

What a load of rubbish.

If you feel the need to lie to your tribe, then I feel sorry for them for having such leaders.

BI! and ?!? have been allies for a long time, and seems that ?!? have recruited some new people lost some of their old leadership due to quitting the world and are now being led down the garden path.

I would suggest players from ?!? who disagree with their leaders contact members of Bi!, or ask their leaders to offer a little more other than accusations.