Bye Bye Bi!

• Thread starter Intolerantsecularism
  • Start date

DeletedUser7217

LOL You really think no-one would leave you...Not what Iv heard.....

Keep living in dreamland, you may be in for a shock or 2 in near future :lol:

Our tribe aren't the only ones with people who only care about self preservation. :icon_eek:

Ady's ego popped

Again

DeletedUser

Our tribe aren't the only ones with people who only care about self preservation. :icon_eek:

I'm sorry, but someone who supports the leadership of ?!? despite many of their players against the idea of warring Bi!, is clearly not a sharp one. If anyone's living in dreamland, its you, laddie.

Ady's ego popped

Again

Where?

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but someone who supports the leadership of ?!? despite many of their players against the idea of warring Bi!, is clearly not a sharp one. If anyone's living in dreamland, its you, laddie.

Of course I would support the leadership otherwise why be in a tribe thats why I got promoted... and in case your spies didnt fill you in all the details the vote was more to fight against you than to fight with you... so just cos some people are scared of you, plenty of the tribe arent :spear:

DeletedUser

Of course I would support the leadership otherwise why be in a tribe thats why I got promoted... and in case your spies didnt fill you in all the details the vote was more to fight against you than to fight with you... so just cos some people are scared of you, plenty of the tribe arent :spear:

Lol, deluded by power. I admire the loyalty; its a pity your leaders aren't worthy of it.

DeletedUser857

[gfx]Bi! are by far the best tribe on UK4 in every single respect- anyone of who is thinking of leaving them should be given the address of the local mental hospital, as it would be undiluted insanity to join one of the vastly inferior tribes that clutter up the top 20 tribes list, sporting their unrealistic aspirations of one day shooting down the star that is Bi!.[/gfx]

DeletedUser

No need to burst your bubble guys, and it is rather a big bubble, but you're wrong. Many players when playing TW always look for a challenge and maybe no members of Bi! actually want to leave right now - I'm not sure although I'm pretty certain I don't care. There is a certain degree to how much you can call our tribes 'vastly inferior'.

Two words to burst your bubble... prove it.

Side 1:
Tribes: Vital
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: Bi!
Players:
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 18
Side 2: 6
Difference: 12
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 129,543
Side 2: 34,812
Difference: 94,731
chart

KthxBai! :icon_rolleyes: :icon_sarcasticclap:

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter, stats are stats. Vital found a weak link and exploited it. Anyone can come out with that line when their stats are not looking good.

Actually if Bi is so wonderfully great, why are their members going inactive. Strangle

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter, stats are stats. Vital found a weak link and exploited it. Anyone can come out with that line when their stats are not looking good.

Actually if Bi is so wonderfully great, why are their members going inactive. Strangle

Lol, fair fair, but don't consider it a victory just yet. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3953

And Clamju, remember the time I set those launch times for u to send 3 nukes ahead of a train, and then 3 trailing supports, as well as a snipe of the train when you admitted you couldn't do it? :icon_rolleyes: If being "excellent" means being a sad obsessive farmer, and being good means everything else except farming 24/7, then I'll happily remain "good" and have a life, rather than being a 24/7 farming nerd.

*cough* what do you think I have continued to say *cough* *look at my name*

DeletedUser

*cough* I don't see how if Clamju is a good player id on topic here *cough* *he also admitted he might not be the best player* Are youthat blind that you just read the bit of the post flaming you and don't read the rest of it? Last part directed @ Adellion.

DeletedUser

Congratulations on starting a war. Please note though to take part in a war you usually send the odd attack. Just wondering wht there has not been any incommings from any member of your tribe?

DeletedUser

Congratulations on starting a war. Please note though to take part in a war you usually send the odd attack. Just wondering wht there has not been any incommings from any member of your tribe?

Try re-taking your villages you lost to us? :icon_rolleyes:

I could also say the same about Bi!

DeletedUser

Have patience :) Good things take time..

DeletedUser

Have patience :) Good things take time..

Yeah, but it might have been an idea to plan your Ops before declaring, so we don't know what to expect. Instead of going "Ok! We're going to attack, but we'll give you a few days warning, kkthnxbai? Although not the warning we promised we'd give you, but nevermind."

DeletedUser

Yeah, but it might have been an idea to plan your Ops before declaring, so we don't know what to expect. Instead of going "Ok! We're going to attack, but we'll give you a few days warning, kkthnxbai? Although not the warning we promised we'd give you, but nevermind."

One second you're accusing us of breaking alliance and declaring war but not giving 48 hours notice. The next second you're saying we should of planned attacking you before we even broke the alliance (because that wouldn't be underhand would it :icon_rolleyes:).

We plan when we want to. We attack when we want to. You can stand there and wait while we talk about you behind your back :icon_razz: