bye bye lightyjo

DeletedUser8800

ok this isnt me being silly or stupid,
this is a genuine thread as i think jo deserves this,
i think she is a fantastic player and a person, i played with her on world 8 and was very impressed with her leadership skills and knowledge of the game
had also a few scraps on world 3 with jo
why she has left all of a sudden who knows but if she reads this or anyone else
i think tw world 3 has lost one of the best genuine people around and will miss her terribly
i do find its strange how she has left as i always thought she would be here to the end but hey this game is like football
its a funny old game lol
good luck jo hope your not gone for good
all the best
dan
aka the ferret

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Nobody wanted to see Jo go, she is an excellent player, however at least when she had had enough she did the honourable thing and handed the sit, which we all appreciated

Look forward to seeing you on other worlds Jo

I'll return the Lenor I borrowed sometime...But Im keeping the I heart Scotland T-shirt ;)

Dan-tri

DeletedUser7797

Yes, Jo your acerbic wit will be greatly missed. Who will I discuss the merits of bamsters with now?

DeletedUser5528

I see a lot of questions in the other threads asking why she left..

She has only left this world so is still about so why not ask her directly ?

DeletedUser

funny,how you happy to questions us when our players leave, but when its one of your own your all go all quiet and defensive

DeletedUser

Quiet and defensive? Is it that hard for you to write a message asking her? We don't need to question when one of yours leaves, we already know why. :icon_cool:
When one of ours leaves there needs to be a reason other than you pwning because you already know that's not it. :icon_rolleyes:

/end ego rage

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay... So you can stop asking about it, than ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Really??
g.gif