Bye - Radarr

DeletedUser

It's time. It's been a long time since W6.net and finally it's my time to finish on TW and focus a bit more on life. TW has been a great experience for me from leading a rank 1 tribe to leading the tribe fighting rank 1 to just generally tagging along with a tribe. The UK servers have been an interesting run and UK4 is the most memorable. Great people, great tribes. I've enjoyed the forums especially (See: 3rd most posts/2nd if you include old account). although TW just lacks that feel it used to for me hence my decision. I quit.

I'll still Skype if you want to chat: Matthew.Seary

[insert list of people here] :icon_rolleyes:

-Radarr

DeletedUser8807

:icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_cry::icon_sad::icon_cry::icon_sad::icon_cry::icon_sad::icon_cry::icon_sad::icon_cry::icon_sad::icon_cry::icon_sad: goodbye:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Bye Radarr, I'm sure the W4 forums will be incredibly quiet without you!

DeletedUser

Remember what I said rad, you better get good grades or we're coming to beat you up

Sad to see you go

DeletedUser6695

Rad?:icon_cry:

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Buh-Bye my lil nublet

DeletedUser

Bye Radarr, I'm sure the W4 forums will be incredibly quiet without you!

Don't worry. Jimmy just posted your 1st post in 3 days :lol:

I have your fb though so we cool ? Amirite?

Haha we so cool :icon_cool:

Remember what I said rad, you better get good grades or we're coming to beat you up

Sad to see you go

/me beats up Luca...

peace mate (Y)

Bye bye, now that I came back you leave...
Monty

Sorry 'bout that :icon_wink:

Rad?:icon_cry:

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Buh-Bye my lil nublet

Peace my big nublet (Y)

Buh-bye. See you soon.

No you won't :icon_razz:

[gfx]Ciao Radarr, sorry to see you leaving.[/gfx]

Seeya Alex (Y) At least I made your modding interesting, huh? :icon_wink:

:icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_cry::icon_sad::icon_cry::icon_sad::icon_cry::icon_sad::icon_cry::icon_sad::icon_cry::icon_sad::icon_cry::icon_sad: goodbye:icon_cry:

:) Seeya

OH BTW: I can only post/talk on this thread and I'll probably continue to do so until my accounts on worlds are sorted (Y)

DeletedUser

Good luck mate.

Had fun in some of our battles. Maybe we will lock horns again or fight together down the line.

DeletedUser4083

He logs into DA occasionally, but that is the only place that I've seen him around.