Bye

DeletedUser6617

Hi everyone. I left this game a couple of months ago. I guess the time has come to say bye to all of you, as the one who took on my account has had the time to get to know it by now :)
I want to say that I have had a really good time playing on the British server and specially on world 4.
I will miss you.
Of course most of all people from my own tribe =Fate=, but I will also miss people from other tribes, as I have enjoyed to get to know a few of you :)
I wish you all the best and maybe one day we will meet again in another world :icon_wink:

Hugs from

DeletedUser8195

Awhh, good bye The Lady :) hope to see you in a later world! :)

DeletedUser6695

Just droppin by, just because I don't play tw doesn't mean I can post :(

Ysomean?

DeletedUser8195

It's against the rules, you're not allowed to post on forums when you don't play ;) noob!

Ahhh sorry, love ya reallly

DeletedUser

Isn't it possible to leave a good-bye thread for one of the most honest players on W4 without spam? Seriously... especially from a player with doubtable reputation (Ade... rings a bell???) who proved to be a complete (..."insert infriction here!").

Bye Helen, it was a honour playing with you! I hope everything works out well for you - jobwise and personally! Mail or message me whenever you like!

Dan

DeletedUser

I just wanted to say goodbye to you Helen ... (this being the original muddled - mags)

Thank you for all your help - I hope real life is being good to you! I do love this game but also found it way too time consuming.

x

DeletedUser

Goodbye Helen, you are still missed! Fingers crossed we'll meet up again on anotehr .uk world! Give me a shout if you start one!
Good look in RL xx

and mags! where you been hiding! lol xx

DeletedUser

Isn't it possible to leave a good-bye thread for one of the most honest players on W4 without spam? Seriously... especially from a player with doubtable reputation (Ade... rings a bell???) who proved to be a complete (..."insert infriction here!").

Bye Helen, it was a honour playing with you! I hope everything works out well for you - jobwise and personally! Mail or message me whenever you like!

Dan

You need to chillllllllll out. A spammy forum beats a dead forum. I'm just passing through, no need to run your mouth.

Goodbye The Lady, I seem to remember you when I played, lasted longer than I did, so fair play on that :D