Calm. - Keep Calm, its only Speed...

DeletedUser10282

I have noticed since my move to speed that there are some very firmly pre-established divides within this small server creating painfully predictable conflicts repeating themselves round after round.
As a result and in an attempt to diversify .UKs tribal pool a little I be running a group for the foreseeable future.

I understand that numerous players here still hold grudges from old meetings with me but as it has been an entire year since my last little run in speed I think we can all get over this, therefor this tribe will accept applications from all players who are interested. Acceptance will depend on previous experience alongside or against myself or existing tribe members.
This is not a long term commitment unless you would like it to be so. If you wish to join and have a taste of playing with myself please contact me previous or during the initial stages of a round.

I don't know very many of you so I'll throw in a little background. My leadership history although not extensive in speed rounds has included rank 1 tribes in numerous .net worlds for relatively extensive lengths of time. W25 rank 1 tribe (baron), W39 Rank 1 tribe (coduke), w43 rank 1 tribe (sole duke), w60 rank 1 tribe (sole duke). These were all ranked 1 for a period of 3 months minimum. My player history is similarly fairly successful holding numerous top 3 accounts over prolonged periods of time.
I hope that this background goes a little way to demonstrate not only my commitment but also hopefully a little ability when it comes to maintaining a team of capable players over challenges such as we face here on .UK.

Contact me on skype if you'd like to discuss anything further under: Aidan.Scott (Aidan?#)

DeletedUser

I have noticed since my move to speed that there are some very firmly pre-established divides within this small server creating painfully predictable conflicts repeating themselves round after round.

With due respect there will always be a divide between people, this has nothing to do with tribes anymore, it started out that way when it was always SLAP vs BuBu? every round, that became tiring, the divides now are basically personal opinions of each other escalating into the game. These wont be every round but definitely every round certain players play. But good look non the less.

DeletedUser10594

I am a SLAP member, the new one
but SLAP is not so a good tribe, I am in SLAP because I am a noob

DeletedUser

I am a SLAP member, the new one
but SLAP is not so a good tribe, I am in SLAP because I am a noob

What a pointless comment, SLAP stuck around.. I don't see BuBu? anywhere (Think)

DeletedUser7966

A better version of a speed tribe, but I image one that will eventually get tied up with loyalties and the like

DeletedUser10282

Any members yet?

Yes I have several of my old team members but sadly I have not herd anything from the .uk speed community. I can only assume this is due to the fact that all players from the pitifully small 'player pool' that we have on .uk are currently firmly residing within the 2or3 existing groups.

For this reason the first round Calm. will be joining is the .net Halloween round, hopefully with the lovely big player limit we can find a decent variety in the level of competition. I look forward to seeing some of you there.