Can I get a second opinion please (Regarding 48 Hour Tribe Support ban)

Sausage95

Reaction score
It's not an assumption if you use facts D1... that's my point.

Mask could have had no defence like you said.. However 10k ODD and 25k ODS don't match up... hence the discrepancy. xxx did have some troops yes, not enough to kill off a half nuke though, even in NB.

It's got nothing to do with being a conspiracy theorist, its not exactly the same as aliens existing is it... Just an unexplainable event which one can answer categorically.

Jack

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3371

Ah Jack, as I have said before, you have my sympathy in this situation but I think this has run it's course and this is probably my last post on the subject.

We started out wondering how what did happened, could have happened in the first place. Between us all, we came come up with a very plausible explanation which, even if we don't know the exact details of all the variables, there is plenty of wiggle room within it, for those specifics to vary greatly. I am certainly no tech whizz and what could be said about my math skills should be kept very quiet too. Maybe you are both but I do know that even when I have every single detail there are times I can't make those sorts of figures match. For most, they can only be used as a rough guide at best. If you want to beat the statistics to death, go right ahead and good luck with that but 1 thing I do know for sure, is that it won't change them.

As a number of the previous posts clearly prove, we're none of us adverse to a bit of decent mod bashing when it's called for but in this instance, I still feel, you have been unfair to them.

As far as I am concerned;
1) I am satisfied we have come up with as close to the correct explanation as we are likely to get and feel that it is very likely to be the right 1.

2) At no point, have you been lied to by the mod team. From the little evidence provided, everything points to them having been their usual helpful selves. (AS TO HOW IT CAME TO BE MY LOT TO DEFEND THE MOD TEAM, I CAN ONLY ASSUME IT IS KARMA COMING ROUND TO BITE ME ON THE ASS!)

3) Statistics bore the hell out of me and with no vested interest in their results, my curiosity in this has now taken a very steep nose dive! :D

Even if the answers aren't what you wished for I hope you feel we helped (or at least tried to)
GL, on 37 mate, I hope the comeback will be spectacular.

Pete

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

I agree entirely with the above, i dont care enough to strip down the od to show how it does work out, but trust me it does, ods does not work the same as oda/odd.

Either way, im very confident tw still works as expected (phew) and wish you the best of luck with finding peace with this :p

dabookman

Reaction score
I willl have to warn everyone reading that GDPR does mean we have to remove any personal information such as RL names so please be careful with the postings. If you see a thread containing personal info about yourself or others, feel free to send in a support ticket with a link& we'll check & edit if necessary.