Can you resist us?

DeletedUser117

Looking for active players, no experience necessary.

Must have the following:
Skype (or be willing to get it)
Willingness to learn
Ability to take orders
Ability to learn from mistakes
Mature outlook or attitude
Ability to get along with others in tribe.
Premium would be advantageous, but not really required.

Contact me via PM, ingame or via skype on sparkyw16

Self confessed "leets" need not apply.

DeletedUser

I am a poorly trained old school hack who thinks he knows more than the little he does and refuses to learn anything new. Looks down on most everybody and sees buckling to instruction as a sign of weakness. I don't even acknowledge making my (many) mistakes let alone glean anything from them.
My superior attitude and massive sense of entitlement make me a nightmare to put up with and I'm stupefied by others not seeing the bone jarring humour in my "Yo momma" jokes. Paying premium for me is a must. No skype, AIM only.

Invitation should be accompanied by pictures of tarred and feathered huskies.

DeletedUser117

Pervis,
everyone knows you rely of an army of poorly trained minions to farm, snipe, dodge, backtime, build, eat, sleep, move for you. There is no way you can be trained in anything other than a decoration for my cellar. Speaking of which, how did you get out!

DeletedUser

I used to rely on an army of poorly trained minions to do my playing for me. They somehow starved to death while I whittled away the food budget on whiskey. I got out of your cellar by training your dogs to bury through solid stone for me. They kinda wrecked their paws in the process :(

DeletedUser117

Fine, but you still cant join, unless ofc you can show me your undying loyalty by eating one minion per day with a glass of water, you can start off small by devouring a few slight framed minions. I believe 25 is still around :p

DeletedUser

To start with my minions are called peasants and theyre all slight framed due to my not feeding them and them not gaining much nutrition from eating each other.

I refuse to either drink a glass or water a day (whiskey only) or eat a peasant a day (they taste like coconut and I hate coconut).

However you can prove you are a serious and dedicated tribe by skinning your dogs and making a comforter out of their furry hides.

DeletedUser2335

Fine, but you still cant join, unless ofc you can show me your undying loyalty by eating one minion per day with a glass of water, you can start off small by devouring a few slight framed minions. I believe 25 is still around :p

Don't make him eat me :icon_cry:

DeletedUser117

To start with my minions are called peasants and theyre all slight framed due to my not feeding them and them not gaining much nutrition from eating each other.

I refuse to either drink a glass or water a day (whiskey only) or eat a peasant a day (they taste like coconut and I hate coconut).

However you can prove you are a serious and dedicated tribe by skinning your dogs and making a comforter out of their furry hides.

How about I skin you instead, you seem to have enough hair to make a decent bath mat. . . .

Don't make him eat me :icon_cry:

Quiet you or I gets chainsaw, minions / peasants have no voice in these matters.

DeletedUser

Only hairy part of my is my scalp and my cheek, you can at best make a tea cozy out of it.