Can't people read?

DeletedUser

This is the whole forum thread from the begging of an alliance to the end of it, and shows that kawzer of ~L-A~, either can't read or has no understanding of this game, most likely both.

Firstly he says he has evidence that I'm at war with some tribe. Then he says I'm at war with KnK, but can't show any evidence. Lastly he starts throwing stuff at me that I had previously told him in my initial mails.

So the evidence he has turns out to be what I have already told him, wow I have now convicted myself. :lol:

The funny stuff starts here: ~L-A~ - Zaphire today at 09:50

I am also forwarding the link to this thread to kawzer, so he can try and defend him self, but he'll probably just make the situation worse.

~OOW~ - Stormridder on 25.03.2011 at 11:56

Let’s get to know each other.

~OOW~ - Stormridder on 25.03.2011 at 15:45

Hey guys who's your worse enemy at the moment?

~L-A~ - kawzer on 25.03.2011 at 15:46

we don't have any from my tribe

~OOW~ - Stormridder on 25.03.2011 at 15:49

So you’re at peace with everyone then? Or no one’s got round to knocking on your door yet?
~L-A~ - kawzer on 26.03.2011 at 04:40

we are at peace with all for now

~OOW~ - xander09 on 26.03.2011 at 09:51

Do the others know that?

~L-A~ - kawzer on 26.03.2011 at 09:58

by the others you mean?

~OOW~ - xander09 on 26.03.2011 at 10:00

All the other tribes in this K, or for that matter this world? Lol

~L-A~ - manbea on 26.03.2011 at 11:01

We have had no current attacks upto date

~L-A~ - jaw94 on 26.03.2011 at 11:02

Hello everyone. i hope everyone knows we are on good terms with them for now :)
~OOW~ - Stormridder on 26.03.2011 at 18:35

Do any of you have an Intel on CATS and 40%?
AS they are bunched up together, so does anyone know if they are allied with each other?
Credit to liam27 for bringing this to my attention

~L-A~ - manbea on 26.03.2011 at 21:28

i will ask around and see what i can find out

~OOW~ - Stormridder on 28.03.2011 at 02:24

Who are you having troubles with at the moment?
~L-A~ - kawzer on 28.03.2011 at 05:29

it's not us, it's A.o.H

~L-A~ - Zaphire today at 09:50

hello, WE ARE NOT YOUR SCOUTS!! IF YOU WANT INTEL TO START A WAR WITH THEM YOUR TRIBE CAN DO THAT BY YOURSELF........

WE ARE NOT HEAD OF THE K ATM SO WE ARE NO WAY NEAR THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO DO YOUR DIRTY WORK.!

~OOW~ - Stormridder today at 12:13

Woooo, calm down matey, only asking if you had intel, I didn't ask you to go and get any, just sharing information like allies should.
~L-A~ - kawzer today at 12:46

WE WILL NOT BE DRAGGED DOWN WITH YOUS! KNOW THIS!
ANYMORE ATTEMPTS TO GET A WAR EFFORT STARTED THE ALLIANCE WILL BE TERMINATED.
THE LAST THING WE NEED IS KNK ON OUR BACKS

~OOW~ - Stormridder today at 14:38

I have no idea what you are talking about?

I have not asked you to join in a war or made any attempts to start one either.

Can you re-read what I have put, before making accusations and shouting.

Sharing and gaining Intel is what is happening here, you should always be trying to get to know as much about other tribes as possible, that's common sense.

~L-A~ - kawzer today at 14:41

dont lie to us. i am more than aware with your problems from 3 larger tribes. we do not want any part in your wars, there must have been some reason behind it all and we are not getting dragged into it, since we are allies tell us why are you at war with 3 major aliances?

~OOW~ - Stormridder today at 14:45

This tribe is not at war with anyone.

Do you want to read the mail I sent you previously again, I told you everything in this mail.

Stormridder on 25.03. at 09:26
Hi,

We have newly re-located here, after giving up our villas as the previous tribe I inherited and ran successfully turned in to one where people just hid behind the active players and proved to be too much of a headache to fix, so now I'm starting a new tribe afresh.

We are looking for new recruits, so I would be interested in talking to you and seeing what you want out of this game and then if you meet this tribes admission criteria you could get an invite.

Let me know if you’re interested in talking.

[player]Stormridder[/player]
Dictator
[ally]~OOW~[/ally]

kawzer on 25.03. at 09:30
sorry but i am happy running my tribe. if you wish we could talk diplomacy

Stormridder on 25.03. at 09:46
Hi

OK let’s talk, I don't think tribes of the size you are and my tribe and [ally]A.o.H[/ally], who I have also contacted, are viable options, we will need to ally together or better still merge in to one.

I have more players coming to the rim, from [ally]Allies[/ally], [ally]SPQR[/ally] and [ally]RaGe[/ally] over the nest week or so, some will be voluntary nobles, like everyone here was, others will be those who are having big battles at the moment and will lose shortly.

I used to run [ally]RaGe[/ally] I inherited it after the leaders there lost interest and I managed to finish of MUNKEYS with coordinated opps.

WE were at war on three fronts before I left with [ally]Allies[/ally], [ally]SPQR[/ally], [ally]Viking[/ally] and [ally]Nomad[/ally] and before I left I was trying to get all of them to get coordinated and take down [ally]KnK[/ally], who are by far the biggest worry on this world and anyone who thinks they aren't are deluding themselves.

[player]Stormridder[/player]
Dictator
[ally]~OOW~[/ally]

kawzer on 25.03. at 11:49
we are allied with A.o.H and we do not wish to merge at this time. the council have agreed on an alliance if this is what you wish

Stormridder on 25.03. at 11:52
Being Allies for now is a good start, so I'll set up a shared forum with you and [ally]A.o.H[/ally]

kawzer on 25.03. at 13:48
okay good

~L-A~ - kawzer today at 14:54

thats not what the sources say, you are at war

~L-A~ - kawzer today at 14:54

knk are out to get you and so are tsunami, why?

~OOW~ - Stormridder today at 15:00

That's news to me thanks for sharing, but if they are then so be it, or are they so scared of me that they have to join up together to get rid of me, can't one of them try and take me down on their own?

~OOW~ - Stormridder today at 15:02

Oh and by the sounds of it you lot are now running scarred, you do know that this game is a war game don't ya?

~L-A~ - kawzer today at 15:11

we're not scared, we just dont want to fight an alliance we have done nothing too and them to us

~OOW~ - Stormridder today at 15:15

Well you might not want it, but it sure as hell will be coming your way sooner or later and that’s guaranteed.

Do you think a tribe as big as KnK and intent on world dominance are going to leave you alone, just because you don't want to fight with them?

Also, as to us being at war with anyone at this time, think about it, we have just restarted do you think we have either the troops or numbers to go to war with KnK?

I have no intentions of committing suicide.

~L-A~ - kawzer today at 15:17

the evidence suggests otherwise, your trying to increase your strength for some reason, and we will fight back if they come to us but we will not go to them

~OOW~ - Stormridder today at 15:31
kawzer wrote:
the evidence suggests otherwise

What evidence? Why don't you just tell me what this supposed evidence is and who has given you this false information?

kawzer wrote:
your trying to increase your strength for some reason

Obviously I am, there is strength in numbers, which again was in my original mail.

~L-A~ - kawzer today at 15:34

why is it when you are owned by KnK you try to create mergers as quick as you can? you want to be prepared for when they come back round?

~OOW~ - Stormridder today at 15:38
kawzer wrote:
why is it when you are owned by KnK

Whats that supposed to mean?
-- I have never been attacked by them.
-- I have never had any communication with them.
-- I have never attacked them.

kawzer wrote:
you want to be prepared for when they come back round?

I want to be prepared for any tribe that comes knocking this way, obviously.

You are still making no sense, and you not answering any of my questions.

~L-A~ - kawzer today at 15:52

okay, it makes perfect sense.

did you not send this? "WE where are war on three fronts before I left with Allies, SPQR, Viking and Nomad and before I left I was trying to get all of them to get coordinated and take down KnK, who are by far the biggest worry on this world and anyone who thinks they aren't are deluding them selves."

~OOW~ - Stormridder today at 15:57

Yes, and that was in my first mail I sent you, before you agreed to become allies, that's why I attached it again to this thread, because you obviously hadn't read it properly.

So you can't say I didn't tell you what I have done previously.

Secondly I now have good relations with SPQR and Allies as I gave them my villas before I restarted

I have been totally honest with you, so why don't you be the same with me?

Is that the only evidence you have, the stuff I have already told you?

~L-A~ - kawzer today at 16:00

you say you have no qaurel with KnK yet you say you had plans to take them out?

~OOW~ - Stormridder today at 16:06

Finally we are getting there, you're correct for once.

They are the biggest threat on this world and if people want them to continue to take over the world then you might as well give up now.

I do intend on trying to take them down, yes, that’s clear in my mail.

As if I don't try and enlist the support of other tribes to do this then this world will be over within 6 months after they have wiped out all other tribes.

If you cannot see this and you’re just going to stand by and fear a fight then you’re not worthy of being an ally with this tribe.

You just continue to keep to yourselves and you'll be rimmed in no time.

~L-A~ - kawzer today at 16:08

this tribe has not been around for long, and we do intend on standing our grounds, but in the mean time we do plan on keeping to ourselves

~OOW~ - Stormridder today at 16:12

Bye, this alliance is now over, so you may not want to fight, but you will now be getting one.

But as you have been an ally, I will stick to the rules of engagement and put you as a NAP for 7 days, after that time, this tribe will be free to do what they like with your villa's, nice talking to you, enjoy the rim.

DeletedUser6603

So much to read, so little that actually means anything!

Id recommend you guys spent less time worrying about what we are doing and focus on securing your own areas first. We aren't a threat to you, and weve got an awful lot of fighting to do before we are, but we will be one day ;-)

DeletedUser8687

this Kawzer guy has really annoyed me, im actually thinking about rimming him lol if I was you storm I would have lost it at the start.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm already on the rim ;-)

And he just made me laugh with his total inability to read and understand.