DeletedUser4753

Dam am never gonna get to play here :/

Is peacocks still rank 1, rage tells me how ya ended up thier :p

DeletedUser4753

K i know its a casual world but really?

the 2 posters are non casual players.

Maybe mods shud circ casual world saying they have a forum lol

DeletedUser

I wasnt around when Casual worlds started, can someone explain to me exactly what its for?
Sounds pretty stupid to me.

DeletedUser8924

it is,is a world for the noobs ( no offense to new comers)
basicly you cant attack or be attacked by anyone high or lower than +-20% of your points,you can not noble their first villa,there is barbs galor

its a good world if your a retired player or a new comer to learn the tricks

or like me,i use it to gain easy flags for furture worlds ;)

DeletedUser

Casual worlds not even an option at the joining world list.
Is it not on the UK server yet? haha

DeletedUser

so if you get rimmed on any world you can join? This sounds better and better :D hahaha

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Am annoyed.. thought if I got nobled down to one village and restart I'd get the option to join casual... but nope...

DeletedUser4083

You have to be nobled out completely to get the option to join casual. If I can I shall try and find if I still have all of the things I know about casual to post here for you guys, so you know its purpose and limitations.

DeletedUser

thanks to the forum admins for adding a casual section. i will try to think of something to post...

joining from a coin world is probably best as you tend to have more coins than packets when you are rimmed - whatever you have is converted to coins for when you start casual.

DeletedUser10790

Its stupid, it actually forces you to barb noble........

blue

DeletedUser

Its stupid, it actually forces you to barb noble........

blue

No, it doesn't. If you're obsessed with points, barb nobling is the "winning" strategy, but there is nothing to compel you to play that way. Obviously the first person to take a village had to take a barb, but for everyone else, there are (just about) enough live targets.

I dont even think its available on UK severer yet is it?

Yes, it is - but you have to be rimmed to be able to access it.

If you are active daily, Casual is not for you, unless you like building up 3k villages.

For the occasional player it still provides an opportunity to build up some nukes and throw them at some poor unsuspecting rival - in other worlds you're almost guaranteed to lose any offense armies if you go offline for a few days, not so here.

Personally I wish the rule was fixed at 150% rather than 120%. But I am very pleased that a world exists that means you can still play ops on people even if you don't want to put up the life-sapping commitment required by non-casual worlds.

DeletedUser

I rimmed someone on classic and mention that he will have fun on casual and he said casual is not yet available for .UK. Or do you have to be rimmed on a normal world and not classic?