Cat weekend, why??

DeletedUser

Hey, i wanted to see what other people think about the cat weekend. It seems to be more boring than usual.. Everyone seems to be turtling, and the fact that this is all we get for the whole weekend makes it even worse!

Yea, some people will keep playing just to win the PP's. The actual game play is crap, the current round i attacked a few people, and nobody at all attacked back. They all just had defense turtling for the whole round.

Please, don't do a stupid cat weekend again?

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Agreed, we go off for last round

[12:45:29 PM] Stefan|DSperado: i'm bored of this round
[12:46:00 PM] mitchnom: shoudlnt of gone d

several of these messages goes around/

Make bash next weekend

PWEaSe

DeletedUser7966

Its boring because since speed is still relatively new, they didn't know that cat rounds needed a farm limit.

DeletedUser7966

Galaxy for sale won overall. I wonder how that happened :icon_rolleyes:

Also, I'd like to laugh at all the people who wasted their time attacking my lovely empty vill (I think I counted 12 in the last 5 minutes). It served its purpose of making sure no one attacked david, keeping him at the top of the overall table. Good fun :)

DeletedUser1942

Also, I'd like to laugh at all the people who wasted their time attacking my lovely empty vill (I think I counted 12 in the last 5 minutes). It served its purpose of making sure no one attacked david, keeping him at the top of the overall table. Good fun :)

Not really wasted there time though did they??? There plan was to stop you winning that round - you didnt win it, so they did what they set out to do.

DeletedUser7966

Not really wasted there time though did they??? There plan was to stop you winning that round - you didnt win it, so they did what they set out to do.

If I wanted to win, I'd join on an account that wasn't universally hated, I joined to make sure david won the PP prize, which he did. I still find it amusing tbh that so many people admitted to me that they only join because they want to attack me. Feeling the <3 there And laughing at their severe lack of anything better to do

DeletedUser7966

Close, few more seconds and he wouldn't of won.

1. Learn to time your attacks better then, not after the round ends.
2. To make him lose 1st place overall, he would have had to come out of the top 10. Since he had both mine, and charlies def, that was extremely unlikely to happen. None of the other people trying to cat him even damaged a building at all. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

turtling is seriously over rated on cat rounds... If anyone remembers (roch and vito will) it was when the draw happened, I managed to cat down vito's HQ even though he had full D.... Here it was proven again that O can still win if played correctly

DeletedUser

What do you mean? I won a round with no farm limit by just going o...

DeletedUser8219

Close, few more seconds and he wouldn't of won.

I don't remember an attack coming from you at the end, I am assuming you cancelled when you saw it was late? And anyway you would have landed on quite alot of D I had in the village at the end.

To be honest nobody cares.

You would if it was happening to you tbh

But I have to agree about the round, it was nearly impossible to go O, especially in the last round when I was being teamed up on at the beginning. But the amount of people complaining about it being boring while turtling is stupid, if you find it boring, go O.