Catapult Village

DeletedUser

Hi
I would like to know what is the mos efficient way of attacking a cats village (3000 cats + Bonfire) r what approach would you take if you had to deal with this village (in a non-fake world)
Also how much time would it take to produce 3000 catapults for the village?
Thanks for your help

DeletedUser

Usually cat villages have about 2550 cats. If it's advanced pally weapons I would avoid it as best as possible. Noble around it.

Unless you really want it, it would be much better to try and get the village at an opportune moment, such as troops out supporting. Patience would be the shrewdest option, imo. A close range train or even nuke to clear the Walls would be more preferential if the defender is caught off guard. Consistently scout it at random times, with nobles close by.

If you really must take it whilst troops at home then at least send a wall breaker or two to knock Walls down a bit.

Time taken to make those cats is dependent on several factors, such as world (speed) and if it's a bonus village. Likely the workshop would be maxed but not guaranteed.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the info :D

and how long would it be if it was a x1.5 world, no bonification village and workshop maxed out??

DeletedUser

Yep go around the village simple stay away from it or maybe try a real high ram Attack with Pali seen players use 1000 rams to destroy a wall of a stacked village in the past once the wall is gone the rest is easy.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the info :D

and how long would it be if it was a x1.5 world, no bonification village and workshop maxed out??

Not sure how long it takes 1 cat to build on 1.5speed but on 1.6 speed no workshop bonus and workshop maxed out it would take 872.1hours? Seems an awful lot so not 100% sure thats right, if it isn't someone will correct shortly fosho.

Basic maths? Failing? :)
20.52mins to build one cat x 2550(amount of cats) = 52326mins. /60 to get hours = 872.1.

DeletedUser9918

u can always try and trick them into sending all there cats out or somthing

DeletedUser

W49 is also 1.5 speed, so based on that world and using TW Mentor Training Calculator, to produce a 2630 cats would take 975:28:23 hours or about 40.6 days.

That's assuming a village build of roughly this,

Village Headquarters: 20
Barracks: 10
Stable: 10
Workshop: 15
Academy: 1
Smithy: 20
Rally Point: 1
Statue: 1
Market: 20
Timber Camp: 30
Clay Pit: 30
Iron Mine: 30
Farm: 30
Warehouse: 30
Hiding Place: 0
Wall: 20

DeletedUser

The best way to destroy cats is by using LC.

Use a Wall breaker + LC combo to take the village easily. And when I mean to use LC, I mean don't use axes, it just kills them for minimal damage, if you have one, use a pure LC attack which roundabout 9000 LC.
The best way is to get a friend to send in the wall breaker using his pally with the ram weapons, and you to send in the pure LC with your pally and the LC weapon just afterwards. If they out Spears in there to help, obviously use axes too though.....