- Reaction score
Update to version 8.186
Our new update to version 8.186 will be released on Tuesday 24th September and it will contain the following:
Changes and Improvements
In the details of active effects, now the origin of the effect (e.g. tribe skill) will be shown.
Stronghold (Community suggestion)
After creating a Stronghold and going to the Rally Point, there was no easy way to manage the troops. This now changes, as the stronghold has new screens and
- Added map as a screen that can be viewed from stronghold perspective.
- Uses the colours/highlights/groups of the current viewing player, apart from the current village white highlight.
- Shows outgoing/incoming command icons from the perspective of the stronghold.
- Shows the map popup from the perspective of the stronghold (can view own stronghold troops, can view attack from/to stronghold).
- When viewing other villages on the map, the valor is shown instead of morale.
Bugs and fixes
- Removed tribe quest to farm in worlds without hauls.
- Fixed error when accessing the mass scavenging page with a group without villages.
- The "Resources available" time for recruiting a noblemen is updating correctly, without needing to refresh the page.
- iPad OS devices are now detected correctly and handled accordingly.
- Fixed issue causing player to receive achievements without fulfilling the requirements.
- The strength of incoming attacks to strongholds is no longer shown.
- Fixed several bugs related to the Great Siege.
- Renaming attacks towards a stronghold will not be visible to the attacker.
- Improved images on some quests that looked zoomed in.
Your Tribal Wars Team